Looking For New Server - Summary Please?

Alli - Horde ratio (guesstimate)
Alli or horde dominated? PVE and PVP
Anyone serious about progression?
Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Greetings! Welcome to the official bulletin board of the unofficial role playing realm of Thunderlord!

Here at Thunderlord we do more than just "play a game". Our characters become our second egos. They allow use to escape the Earth world of taxes and bullies and live in the Azeroth world of dragons and bullies.

Progression on Thunderlord is more than just acquiring new gear. Our progression is centered around raising a family and generating a good honest income to support them. I am the resident cobbler. You can come to me for any of your craftable footwear needs, and you can feel good knowing that your gold will help feed my lovely Orc wife and children.
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Warrior
Greetings! Welcome to the official bulletin board of the unofficial role playing realm of Thunderlord!

Here at Thunderlord we do more than just "play a game". Our characters become our second egos. They allow use to escape the Earth world of taxes and bullies and live in the Azeroth world of dragons and bullies.

Progression on Thunderlord is more than just acquiring new gear. Our progression is centered around raising a family and generating a good honest income to support them. I am the resident cobbler. You can come to me for any of your craftable footwear needs, and you can feel good knowing that your gold will help feed my lovely Orc wife and children.

I on the other hand am the resident lumberjack during the day.
At night I am the hero

the protector

the savior

the all mighty olympic gold medalist of underwater basket weaving.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
09/12/2012 09:57 PMPosted by Catparty
you can feel good knowing that your gold will help feed my lovely Orc wife and children.

No one can hear you with the shop vac on.
Reply Quote
88 Undead Rogue
a real answer.
horde = pvp
alliance... exsist
Reply Quote
25 Human Warlock
Server is dead. 1 raiding guild Horde, nothing really ally.
No top PvPers left.
Forums is just a large troll fest.
Avoid like the plague.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
No top PvPers left.
Avoid like the plague.

You have an Indian name, but by "Top PvPers" who are you exactly jesting at?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Did anyone on this realm get above Rival?
Reply Quote
16 Draenei Shaman
No top pvpers mean, no gladiators, or nothing will impressive in the "pvp" department.
Reply Quote
25 Human Warlock
09/13/2012 03:57 PMPosted by Treebendur
who are you exactly jesting at?

The non top pvpers. Didn't know I made it that difficult.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
feel free to post from your mains since you want to continue to post here.

No top PvPers left.
Avoid like the plague.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Lostwolf/simple

09/13/2012 05:20 PMPosted by Kilixi
No top pvpers mean, no gladiators, or nothing will impressive in the "pvp" department.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Boduh/simple
Edited by Riketycrikit on 9/13/2012 5:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
25 Human Warlock
doesn't change the fact thunderlord is dead :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
^
Reply Quote
16 Draenei Shaman
JUST SAYING, saving this guy from headaches. Whats wrong with that?
Would you honestly suggest some1 to transfer to alliance on this server?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
or horde for that matter
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
a lot of people enjoy thunderlord.
i would advise going horde if you liked to pvp or alliance if you like to pve.
thunderlord is a good home to a lot of players that enjoy the community here.

you two !@#$% about everyone trolling the forums, yet you contribute at any opportunity.

TL;DR stay on sargeras
Edited by Riketycrikit on 9/13/2012 6:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
16 Draenei Shaman
2 guilds that people know that raid, focus and TMM if tmm make a comeback.

the people that used to enjoy tlord until the likes of you and your guild ruined it left.

Vertigo was the top guild on thunderlord in cata and look what happened there, so again why would anyone want to come over here to be broken down by you guys and your egos
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Beastmaster you can post on your main you're not fooling anyone.

There was no "you guys" that was completely GG and holtzmann, mostly GG.
If one person can troll a guild so hard they disband then it was never that strong to begin with.
I mean at least with EoE it was the entire alliance population that trolled you all so hard you xfered.

Not to mention Vertigo was not the top guild on Thunderlord in Cata.

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/thunderlord/rating.tier11

Focus #1
Vertigo #8

even EoE was higher than Veritgo 4.1

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/thunderlord/rating.tier12

Covenant #1
Vertigo #2

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/thunderlord

Vertigo #1

One patch they have top progress and they're the top guild? Not mentioning focus was #2 and the only 25m or that Covenant was ahead of them in progress 4.3 until they lost players to RL.

Try getting some !@#$ straight before you come here looking like an idiot much like your time spent in /2 on Thunderlord alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
EoE transferred because the server was dead. There was no talent left that wasn't already in a guild they were dedicated too, and getting harder and harder to fill a 25 with people quitting the game at the end of an expansion. We weren't "trolled" off the server, as much as you like to type it.
I really don't care how much you want to talk up the server, it was good, now its not. The old players are gone and dead. The current ones might be decent, but not nearly as good as it was, and not good enough to tell a person he should transfer here.

The community is !@#$ now. It use to be close, competitive and be able to talk to everyone and have fun. Look at the forums. Look at trade chats. Is that not enough proof of the quality of play someone would have here?
Reply Quote
16 Draenei Shaman
trolled off server, i havent been publicly trolled since BC.

and Get at me.

Whether it was two people trolling vertigo or not, your entire guild loves to run around and troll. That is all thats left on thunderlord. Oh and Focus who is still around dominating raiding good thing u guys got them otherwise i dont know what you would do.

o wait world pvp LOL cute
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]