Hello Friends

7 Gnome Warrior
I don't have a whole lot to say, so I'll keep this short.

Gor'Watha Warband turns TWO YEARS OLD TODAY YEAH WOO, and it wouldn't be possible with all our bros on either side of the fence. The Crew, The Sunsworn, Earthspear Clan, Hammer of Lordaeron, Blackmoon Tribe for being adorable and birthing us, Devilclaw Outlaws (^.^) ESPECIALLY OUR MASCOT ARAANE, Tauren Marine Corps, and even Hinik's beard, which keeps me up at night thinking of ways to kill him.

We've gained and lost a lot of members over our lifespan, and the ones who've stuck around, both in and outside of the guild, mean the world to me and mine. So thanks for being the best server ever, guys. You're eternally adorable and I would adopt you if you were children.

xoxo Soviet'Watha

here's a picture of a sparkling cake
http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/000/000/7ab/765810459_526869.gif
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
grats!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
*hands out dried spiders to Gor'watha*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Happy Birthday, Watha! <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Congratulations and happy birthday! Here's to many more awesome years!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
congrats guys :)
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Grats to you guys!! /salute
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior
Thank you friends.
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Rogue
grats guys, <3 gorwatha
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Congrats!! keep it going.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]