Which healer for MOP will you be

85 Draenei Shaman
I am an avid healer and have been since the beginning of WOW. I have all 4 healer classes and plan to check out the monk as my 5th.

With that being said, for those of you who have multiple healing toons, who are you going to make your main healer in MOP?

I was thinking my druid or maybe even my pally, but im not sure yet!
Reply Quote
Same as Cata, this one... Disc Priest.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
09/13/2012 07:32 AMPosted by Morenn

I admit I did not give disc too much play during cata. The only time I did was because my guild "wanted" me to for certain raid fights.

I have seen some really good disc healers though!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'll be a Disc Priest this time around instead of a Holy Paladin, but I'll be keeping my Pally as back up/alt material.

Eventually gonna level a Monk and the other Healers to 90 too. :]
Reply Quote
49 Night Elf Druid
None, I'm done with healing. Its boring, unfun, and annoying to be pulled all over the place in terms of changes.
Reply Quote
I admit I did not give disc too much play during cata. The only time I did was because my guild "wanted" me to for certain raid fights.

I have seen some really good disc healers though!

You should definitely give it a real try sometime. :) I know it's not for everyone, but to me it is, by far, the most fun. :)

And to steal words... this too:

but I'll be keeping my Pally as back up/alt material.

Eventually gonna level a Monk and the other Healers to 90 too. :]
Edited by Morenn on 9/13/2012 9:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/13/2012 08:56 AMPosted by Luxy
None, I'm done with healing. Its boring, unfun, and annoying to be pulled all over the place in terms of changes.

Sorry that you feel that way. Healing is still the only thing I enjoy about this game and I found the changes to be minimal. Hopefully someday you'll be able to pick it up again and have fun.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Disc priest as always
Reply Quote
I think I'll switch over to Monk healing and give that a try. I did some healing in the Beta with the Monk and it was pretty cool.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'd hoped to stay on my Holy Pally, but the way numbers are looking right now its just not possible. I was top healer throughout Heroic DS progression on nearly every boss, nearly every kill. Full BiS Besides the Signet of Suturing.

Now, trying my very hardest, I can only top the meters on maybe 3 fights. I used to absolutely wreck the Heroic Madness meters, and now I'm dead last.

So, to answer your question, I'm going to try getting back to my Disc priest. She was always the most fun, but my guild already has priests galore D:
Edited by Tibli on 9/13/2012 9:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I don't know! How to choose??

I love ALL my children!! D:

... Except the druid. That one can go back to the orphanage. :p
Edited by Cole on 9/13/2012 10:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I don't know! How to choose??

I love ALL my children!! D:

... Except the druid. That one can go back to the orphanage. :p

Shh! Don't say that! The trees will start crying. DO YOU KNOW HOW HORRIBLE IT IS WHEN THE TREES CRY, COLE?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
My druid has always been my main, and I was hoping to resto heal in MoP but it looks like we have 2 others wanting to raid as a druid so I may be switching to my monk since she'll be starting at 80.

Of course I'll still level my druid and play her, just may not main raid on her :(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'd hoped to stay on my Holy Pally, but the way numbers are looking right now its just not possible. I was top healer throughout Heroic DS progression on nearly every boss, nearly every kill. Full BiS Besides the Signet of Suturing.

Now, trying my very hardest, I can only top the meters on maybe 3 fights. I used to absolutely wreck the Heroic Madness meters, and now I'm dead last.

So, to answer your question, I'm going to try getting back to my Disc priest. She was always the most fun, but my guild already has priests galore D:

Wait untill 90, things are not balanced around 85 healing atm. Pallys are doing very well at 90.

As far as my healer I am going to go monk, partly cause I'm the only person in the guild switching mains to monk, and they are different then other healers. Having healed since vanilla I could use a little different.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I figured out how to get around 12k spirit in preraid gear, with the right profs and flask. My mana tide will be so legendary it will be spoke of by npc's in 3 years.

Seriously though, shaman CD's are great. Spread healing is cringe-worthy, it is a good thing I do 25's.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
TORN BETWEEN DISC PRIEST AND HOLY PALLY.. :< Not sure which to pick for a PvP focus.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Double priests. Both specced holy/disc
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]