Which healer for MOP will you be

100 Tauren Druid
This druid will still be my main, and my Holy Paladin will still be my #1 alt. I may run my pally more often with the guild, depending on what all else my co-healer(s) want to play, but this guy will still see plenty of death and destruction, one way or another.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Resto Druid all the way. We have Holy Pally and Disco Priest in our raid as well. Most of DS the Pally dps'd cause he has a crappy internet connection.

Found that Disc and Resto Druid have great synergy. PoH spam with HoTs under the bubbles is great.
Edited by Plantman on 9/13/2012 2:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I've played a Priest as my main (out of 4 other healers) for a very long time. That being said, I really am liking some of the Holy Pally changes and he'll likely be my main for this expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Disc Priest. Holy pally as backup and main alt. Will also level mistweaver for fun.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I have all 4 healing classes as well. Which do I choose for a main?

My answer is whichever healing class is the least gimpy.

Truth be told I am leaning towards my Paladin since my guild seems to be lacking a raiding Paladin healer. Plus being able to tank as an off spec would be nice and helpful to my guild.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
<3
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I'm not sure what my main healer will be yet! I love priest healing and feel very attached to Holy. I've also got an 85 Holy Pally.

I'm currently levelling a Resto Druid - adoring my permaTreant form too - which has been a fantastic experience so far. She won't be ready in time for the pandas, but goodnessgracious the waving branchy arms.

I'm planning on a Shammy Panda and a Gnome Monk as well!

TOO MANY CHOICES D:
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Disc priest, I have 2 now, one with shadow OS and one will have holy.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I won't be PvE healing if I can avoid it. I hated early Cata healing, and they've managed to come up with something worse. I'll be MS Shadow or maining my lock (still kind of a toss-up).

I may switch over in t15 or t16 if it turns out that Spirit actually fixes it.
Reply Quote
96 Worgen Druid
First thing's first, I'm levelling and gearing this baby's feral spec, now that an mdps spot has opened up in my guild's 10 man. I'll probably gear up my resto offspec eventually.

The real problem is going to be deciding which alt I level first. I've got a love/hate relationship with my shaman, but I've been in the love phase since the patch hit. Meanwhile, I levelled up my priest and pally specifically to open up my options for Mists. Too... many... choices >_<
Reply Quote
This Druid for the first tier of mists, work on a mistweaver in the back ground. If I like monk I'll switch for the second tier.
Reply Quote
Druid
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I never do heals. I dont like healing and in my all life as a wow gamer, i never healed people.

I tank and I tank since TBC times. Well its time for a change, soh im going to Mistweaver Monk.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Definately The Drood. Nekkid Drood Heals FTW!!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
My druid has always been my main, and I was hoping to resto heal in MoP but it looks like we have 2 others wanting to raid as a druid so I may be switching to my monk since she'll be starting at 80.

Of course I'll still level my druid and play her, just may not main raid on her :(

I didn't think you could RAF a monk...perhaps I need to look into that?

This is such a hard question for me, and not because it's hard to decide which class; Riôt will hit 90 first, but since I can't raid, it really doesn't matter which character I main. :(

I don't mean any offense to anyone, but I just cringe at the thought of Riôt being the LFR as a healer...so she will probably be Prot.

Undoubtedly, I will give the Mistweaver a good look, but I have wanted to heal on a shaman for almost a year, so perhaps that will be my main LFR healer.

Riôt
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
this expansion i don't plan to do much (if any) raiding. that said i'll be going resto druid, though i plan to spend some time with almost all healing classes. i also have a shaman and have been leveling a paladin. i neglected my priest for all of cata so i may jump back in playing disc at some point. lastly i will definitely be checking out monks.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I'm planning to make this Druid my first healing main. In TBC, Wrath, and Cata, my main was a Prot Warrior. This Druid didn't get any play until Wrath, at which point I healed up through Ulduar/ToC.

Looking forward to progression raiding as a healer instead of as a tank.

(Of course, this might not work out, as one of our guild's most reliable healers is also a Druid ...)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Shaman of course! Shamans will be the superior healing class until the end of time!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
My druid has always been my main, and I was hoping to resto heal in MoP but it looks like we have 2 others wanting to raid as a druid so I may be switching to my monk since she'll be starting at 80.

Of course I'll still level my druid and play her, just may not main raid on her :(

I didn't think you could RAF a monk...perhaps I need to look into that?

This is such a hard question for me, and not because it's hard to decide which class; Riôt will hit 90 first, but since I can't raid, it really doesn't matter which character I main. :(

I don't mean any offense to anyone, but I just cringe at the thought of Riôt being the LFR as a healer...so she will probably be Prot.

Undoubtedly, I will give the Mistweaver a good look, but I have wanted to heal on a shaman for almost a year, so perhaps that will be my main LFR healer.

Riôt

You can use the grant levels from RAF for a monk, of course I'll have to level it to whatever level it gets out of the starting area first. But they also get that nice bonus xp at first.

You just can't use SOR for it. Wasn't even planning on doing it but amazon had a huge sale on WoW (about $10 for the first 2 sets) and then Blizz had the same sale shortly after, and a friend bought it for me.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
So, new accounts only...balls. I don't even need my second account, which is why it's inactive, let alone a third.

Thanks for the clarification :)

Riôt
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]