Which healer for MOP will you be

88 Blood Elf Priest
TORN BETWEEN DISC PRIEST AND HOLY PALLY.. :< Not sure which to pick for a PvP focus.

I feel your pain, honestly I do.

My holy pally is almost unstoppable, and she's still in vicious/PvE gear.

My Disc priest is... having fun in arathi basin, ninja'ing flags, fearing healers, and pretty much making an !@# of herself. While being nigh unkillable. It's fun <3

But if you don't know which to choose, pick a shammy, druid, or monk. I am of course going to ignore my advice, and continue wreaking havoc on priests and paladins.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Probably going to swap to my druid, since she's always been the secret love of my life, and with bouncing branches galore, how can I not say yes?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
I'm really excited about quite a few classes for mop, top 2 being druid and priest. Tanking seems incredibly boring nowandays so it really comes down to dps and healing.

DPSwise my penchant falls for the druid. Melee or moonkin with pretty sweet mechanics for both. Stealth is not to be underestimated.

Healingwise I just prefer my disc priest. I've never felt so powerful in the sense that I can save someone from the brink of death as with the priest.

Guess my answer is: both.... le sigh :P
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I have all four at 85 and ready to go with 4k justice points for gear.

I will probably take a dps up to 90 with quests to explore the new areas, then go back and do instances first on the disc priest, then on the holy paladin.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Discipline MS, Holy OS.

Fun times ^_^
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
At this point, my plan is to main my Disc priest and this toon will be first alt. If I enjoy it at cap and am close enough to 85 when the expac drops, I may first alt my pally. I always had trouble wrapping my mind around shammy heals and have been a bit terrified to experiment since the patch... lol and Mist weaver is something I figure I'll get around to eventually... lol

Cheers,
Zen
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'll be leveling a Monk to be the 3rd healer in our main raid team, with my druid leveled second and switching BACK to resto for our 2nd team. If we decide we have enough players and want a 3rd team? either holy pally or priest. I'll need to xfer one of my holy/disc priests back lol.

I can never truly give up on my druid. I started playing the class in Vanilla Open Beta, rolled one on release and healed through BC.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
shamtastic as always. Do what you will to the class, I love me some ghost wolf!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Rsham. I love all the spells too much and the synergism. Water effects and wolfyness.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Staying Disc. Since I got a new account been loving this class compared to my old account where I played resto druid/shaman. I dont care if some idiot from a major guild says they suck and are the worst healers. He just needs to L2play.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Holy/Disc priest. I'm also going to level up a Monk and try to get my Shaman to 90 relatively soon, although she may be MS enhance.

I've been playing mostly as Shadow since mid-Firelands, so I'll be glad to be back to my double healer specs.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I'm my guild's only Resto Shaman so I will be maining Songs again. The only thing I can't decide is which of my alts is going to be my main alt. This expansion it was a Warlock... but it turns out I'm pretty horrible at ranged, so I'm thinking either my rogue or making my pally ret again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I have 8 days left playing Iritha as my main. I learned to heal on her, and have played many, many, many hours on her with an amazing array of incredible people I've met through healing.

00:00:01 on 9/25 I go Mistweaver. Not because there's anything wrong with Disc; god I love this spec! I just can't pass up the opportunity to work on a new healing class, nor can I shake the conviction that Blizz will have it set up to be strong for MoP.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
ALL OF THEM
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Resto druid.
Reply Quote
35 Night Elf Hunter
09/15/2012 01:48 PMPosted by Tifaniä
Staying Disc. Since I got a new account been loving this class compared to my old account where I played resto druid/shaman. I dont care if some idiot from a major guild says they suck and are the worst healers. He just needs to L2play.

So much I wonder about this. I wish I had paid to be in the beta, as then at least I would know. But not having done that, I just have to read and try to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Those being very critical of it and our throughput seem from all i can tell to be qualified to post about it, and I have not personally seen anyone qualifed post the other way. To be qualified in my opinion you have to have played extensively in instances as a discipline priest healer at level 90. If someone has done that, and feels we are indeed fine, and reads this, please post.

I am not wanting to be overly critical of Blizzard. But I mam invested in the game. All these changes again. And while they did post a little about Solace, it does seem to me they have all the time in the world to post endlessly about dps concerns, but there are few posts about healer balance and concerns.

I feel worse right now about this game than I have ever felt before, just based on the above. If any of you have the personal experience to have done instances at 90, and you feel these concerns are not justified, then please do post. Right now the only ones with that experience posting seem unified in how bad it is.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I like my shaman
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Sticking with my holy paladin. I haven't decided what my raiding alt will be. It's between a monk and a disc/holy priest. I didn't do as much raiding on alts in cata as I did in wrath and don't know if that will change for MoP. However, if I do raid on an alt it will be a healer.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm sticking to my priest (disc). I have been playing a priest since classic (UD back then). I have been through all the ups and downs and nerfs and buffs. I don't think they can throw anything at the class that will make me leave.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]