Messiah is recruiting.

85 Undead Death Knight
Any MATURE players are welcome. I can't promise anyone a spot in out core group but we currently have 4 groups raiding. If you want to be part of a guild that will respect you and not play any kid games then send Zacharum or any other officer an ingame mail and we will talk.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
09/11/2012 04:27 PMPosted by Spitfire
Messiah, the fattest guild on Azgalor.

And just what is that supposed to mean.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
It would be in your best interest to leave me and my guild alone, both here and in game. This thread was created to let people know that there is a guild out there for mature players where they don't have to worry about getting harrassed by their fellow guild mates. Not for you to come in here and put us down.

RC has been harassing us in game for the past few weeks and I, for one, am really getting tired of it. From this point forward, any forum or in game harassment by any member of RC will be recorded and reported. We do not pay to play this game to be subjected to the childish griefing and taunting that your guild is subjecting us to.

http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct
Edited by Hattch on 9/13/2012 1:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i believe i meet most of your qualifications, but could you please be a little more specific on the "kid games"? I just want to be absolutely sure, thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
It would be in your best interest to leave me and my guild alone, both here and in game. This thread was created to let people know that there is a guild out there for mature players where they don't have to worry about getting harrassed by their fellow guild mates. Not for you to come in here and put us down.

RC has been harassing us in game for the past few weeks and I, for one, am really getting tired of it. From this point forward, any forum or in game harassment by any member of RC will be recorded and reported. We do not pay to play this game to be subjected to the childish griefing and taunting that your guild is subjecting us to.

tldr; - We play a game with a heavily dominated child player population and don't expect to be subject to childish griefing.

-Lord Galice
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Sorry but neither of you qualify.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
oh the RC trolls are in full effect. seriously i respect you guys for rocking content but who really cares about guild members weights? find something better to troll than a casual guild that doesn't bother anyone. no one here is gonna try to epeen battle you guys to death. no one here cares about that. we just raid when we can because we are all adults with kids and careers to deal with and just play this game to have fun. congrats on being in college and not having much to do but !@#$ %^-*!es and get wasted in your free time. just saying
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Sorry Manc, you don't meet the requirements to be in Messiah.
Reply Quote
Exactly what are the requirements? Riddle me that.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Please stop feeding the trolls, soon they will be as fat and old as me.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Random ally post.
Reply Quote
87 Orc Rogue
Ohai2Deb
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]