[H] Thuggernaut 10M (8/8HM) MOP Recruitment

89 Goblin Priest
With Mists of Pandaria releasing in two weeks we're pumped up and ready to raid again.

Unfortunately with expansions comes change to raid groups and composition. We're now taking applications for raiders. We're a ONE night a week raiding guild, that means we require excellent attendance and ample notice if you're going to miss a raid.

We're currently recruiting for when we pick up raiding after everyone levels in Mists! So if you're looking for an established guild with a very casual and friendly environment you've come to the right place! We currently raid Sundays from 7:30-11:30 server.

Current Needs:

Tank
Warlock

Feel free to find me or any of our other raiders online and we can answer any questions you might have. Or you can drop us a line on our website.

Check us out at www.thuggernaut.com

Also accepting socials! No applications needed for social spots, see me in game.
Edited by Xandrine on 9/12/2012 7:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Goblin Priest
Bump!
Reply Quote
89 Goblin Priest
Up!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Does you wants my Lock?
Reply Quote
89 Goblin Priest
I'll catch you tomorrow about that Gob, find me online!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Bump for good people!
Reply Quote
89 Goblin Priest
Up again!
Reply Quote
89 Goblin Priest
Up!
Reply Quote
89 Goblin Priest
Bump!
Reply Quote
89 Goblin Priest
Up!
Reply Quote
89 Goblin Priest
Bump!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Thuggerwhatttttttttttttt
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]