My hit % from spirit gone?

86 Human Paladin
09/14/2012 01:21 PMPosted by Orvain
I fail to see your angle here... I made a thread, because I was missing spells on a training dummy after the patch, asking if something was changed. What's the point of making a post and then lying about it? If you're not having the issue and you have nothing to contribute here, then leave? I don't run logs when I'm randomly dpsing on a training dummy and I'm working at the moment.
That's kind of a critical omission in the original post. If you're testing on the boss-level dummies they are level 93 and yes you're going to miss a lot. I don't think paladins EVER got a spirit=hit conversion in any beta patch, just a flat hit boost on certain abilities in holy spec.

If you look at the picture and read the posts, you'll see that he's working on a level 85 dummy...
Edited by Pamb on 9/14/2012 1:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

Again... provide real logs or gtfo.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-lbzmd4q9zeaifarw/details/0/?s=3964&e=4102

6 misses on heroic ultraxxion (7.2% miss rate).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]