Where did everyone on spinebreaker move to?

90 Undead Mage
It looks like everyone transferred out.. Is there a server that most people went to?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I went to Emerald Dream and The Underbog on some 85s. (Imafaíry- Horde, Emú- Alliance, Inkÿ- Alliance) Some are faction/name changed now though... kind of miss Spine...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Lots of people scattered, I know some went to mal'ganis, some to kiljad. Not really sure to be honest, I know a lot of people that went to mal'ganis quit. Hopefully the cross-server stuff will revive our server.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/14/2012 08:35 PMPosted by Ryan
Lots of people scattered, I know some went to mal'ganis, some to kiljad. Not really sure to be honest, I know a lot of people that went to mal'ganis quit. Hopefully the cross-server stuff will revive our server.

Wow Ryan way to leave Blackrock out!!! I know of about 20 people that went to Blackrock... several have gone on a "vacation" from wow ...but they'll come back... they always come back.
Reply Quote
87 Troll Mage
I know some of the "TheunforOHGODBEES" went to tichondrius and faction changed alliance. Well Played and Jim Unit went to Kil'jaden, Some folks to went Bleeding Hollow, Moonwalker and some others went to Stormreaver. The list goes on wish I could find a decent pvp/pve server doesn't seem to be much middle ground if your on the east coast and can't raid really late or on Tuesdays.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
09/15/2012 10:39 AMPosted by Bigntasty

Wow Ryan way to leave Blackrock out!!! I know of about 20 people that went to Blackrock... several have gone on a "vacation" from wow ...but they'll come back... they always come back.

i was drunk when i wrote it, sorry. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Vox
Vox and a lot of others went to Kel'Thuzad ally.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
sike
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I transfered from spinebreaker to mannoroth back in wrath. Use to be in The Kings. Unfortunately I was 3 time zones ahead of them and couldn't stay up to 3am raiding with them anymore. Now it looks like the Kings is a dead guild now. Makes me sad.

I occasionally see spinebreaker people again thanks to CRZ.
Edited by Zevahcotineb on 9/30/2012 11:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Mermur here, Mannoroth Ally.

I still phase in to SB with the help of my buds though.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/15/2012 10:39 AMPosted by Bigntasty

I still have your prairie dog!!
Reply Quote
1 Human Hunter
Hi friends
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
<-- About to go to Mal'Ganis
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
09/14/2012 08:35 PMPosted by Ryan

Ryan/Nayr? Sup?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Sadly I quit a year ago and a fellow Pie lover has brought me back :)
Edited by Skyfox on 11/21/2012 1:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
abide chillnkill slapchoplol cripple and a few others are on kt also
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Lot of Benevolence people are back and are also going to KT alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Swarz you ugly !@#$er
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
My brother Rockhart and I went to Ner'zhul back in Tier 12, and now my main is on Frostmane while all my other toons are still on Ner'zhul.

Amazed at how dead Spinebreaker is today, feels like the end of an era.
Reply Quote
14 Gnome Warlock
oh HAI GAIZ

-Your Daddy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]