Old God Locations

90 Human Paladin
So, I was bored and decided to make a map for Known, Presumed, and Presumed but shot down locations of Old Gods.

PLEASE let me know if I missed anything / need to add something / something isn't correct.

http://i.imgur.com/y58GA.jpg
Edited by Vythrin on 9/11/2012 9:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Move a "presumed Old God" over Blackfathom Deeps and Stranglethorn.
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Hunter
09/11/2012 08:15 PMPosted by Velarin

Oh god, if they remake anything please dont let it be Blackfathom Deeps...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/11/2012 08:17 PMPosted by Zaestrasza

Oh god, if they remake anything please dont let it be Blackfathom Deeps...

1. Why?

2. Just because an Old God is there, that doesn't mean the instance will be remade.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
We already know what's in Blackfathom, and it's not an Old God. Just one of their pets.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Iso'rath or whatever - his name escapes me - in the Twilight Highlands?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I think you can put a "confirmed" on the maelstrom.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
09/11/2012 08:28 PMPosted by Kreeara

Iso'rath is just a servant. However, since similar servants were around Wyrmrest, likely called from Azjol'Nerub and of the minions near Yogg'Saron's influence, then Iso'rath might be pointing to an Old God somewhere in the Eastern Kingdoms.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/11/2012 08:19 PMPosted by Vegdrasil
We already know what's in Blackfathom, and it's not an Old God. Just one of their pets.

In the questing leading up to and inside the dungeon, one of the Earthen Ring Shaman investigating the area pretty much confirms there's an Old God deep beneath BFD.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/11/2012 08:15 PMPosted by Velarin

Darkshore / BFD was just minions of the old gods. There could be one under Northern Kalimdor, but I actually expect that after N'Zoth at the Maelstrom they'll kill the old god story line (or we'll kill it, you know, in a raid).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/11/2012 08:42 PMPosted by Ricshard

Iso'rath is just a servant. However, since similar servants were around Wyrmrest, likely called from Azjol'Nerub and of the minions near Yogg'Saron's influence, then Iso'rath might be pointing to an Old God somewhere in the Eastern Kingdoms.

With the return of Deathwing it's more or less confirmed that the maws were the doing of Deathwing's benefactor, N'Zoth. Otherwise why wouldn't Yogg'Saron's maw minions have been in Uludar?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/11/2012 08:56 PMPosted by Wildsharu
Darkshore / BFD was just minions of the old gods.

I'm not talking about the minion in Darkshore or Aku'mai.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/11/2012 08:35 PMPosted by Threeslotbag
I think you can put a "confirmed" on the maelstrom.

Yeah, it's an inevitability. Stormrage made this pretty cannon. The Rift of Aln either connects to or is the Rift in the Emerald Dream.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
There could also be an old god beneath Stonetalon because of the tentacles from the evil below and the harbingers there. Or just another minion.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/11/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Velarin
Darkshore / BFD was just minions of the old gods.

I'm not talking about the minion in Darkshore or Aku'mai.

Then who? An old god god under North Kalimdor would make sense, but I doubt that he would be localized to BFD. I would expect him to be under the giant battery lake and the tree of the world.

As awesome as this would all be I expect that, with all of the old god-hate, Blizzard will cut them short to four old gods and attribute the attacks in North Kalimdor to N'Zoth, below the Maelstrom.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/11/2012 09:08 PMPosted by Lynara
There could also be an old god beneath Stonetalon because of the tentacles from the evil below and the harbingers there. Or just another minion.

Ok, the thing about old gods is that they, and their ambitions, are VERY BIG. C'Thun spanned Ferelas to Tanaris and Yogg'Saron the whole of Northrend. One could easily encompass Hyjal, Darkshore, Ashenvale, Stonetalon, and more.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
There's plenty of theory, but no direct evidence for Old Gods being that big. Certainly the Silithid hives aren't part of C'Thun.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Updated OP with an updated map.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/11/2012 09:13 PMPosted by Vegdrasil
There's plenty of theory, but no direct evidence for Old Gods being that big. Certainly the Silithid hives aren't part of C'Thun.

Their influence is. Yogg'Saron had faceless in the Nerubian empire below all of Northrend, far bigger that North Kalimdor. And now N'Zoth has faceless and maws in the Swamp of Sorrows, Twilight Highlands, and Dragonblight. Old gods have LARGE ranges. Remember, they once ruled all of Azeroth, with each one having a fourth-fifth of it all.

Edit: Ragefire Chasm is just Garrosh's lackeys, if anything it's just another instance of the possible northern Kalimdor Old God.
Edited by Wildsharu on 9/11/2012 9:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/11/2012 09:15 PMPosted by Vythrin
Updated OP with an updated map.

What possible old god is in East Dun Morogh?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]