You guys are letting the forums die out

90 Human Rogue
Yeah I did leave. But not in spirit. My servers forums are like this one. Faction fighting, trash talk, other nonsense. But not a lot of personal stuff, thank you baby Jesus. I get bored at work, so I come hang out here :D
Reply Quote
99 Undead Mage
WoW forums are a real productivity killer, partially due to the symbiotic relationship naturally imposed by the active users and lurkers with popcorn-brain (clicking refresh every 5 seconds in General Discussion).

Go meat!! <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
09/12/2012 07:33 PMPosted by Dios
The realm has been many times on the new player list and it's even had free transfers to it, it helped a little. Also it was never dead at the end of the other xpacs. The realm was more package than ever. The BC Kruul event, the Wrath Zombie fest and the Cata Elemental Invasion were big.

It helps temporarily, by bringing new users in. It doesn't help in the long term, because those people are the least likely to stick to it and play for months/years, and free transfers are even worse, because it's basically a warning sign that the realm is on life support and transferring here is a mistake. As for the activity at the end of Wrath, the realm was basically a corpse even then and only seemed more active because of how cramped Dalaran was.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I think ysondre pole has the thing that we dont know what you are saying in french. It's like when you take a car wheel and drink alot of soda in a shower you know?
Edited by Merden on 9/13/2012 4:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/13/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Merden
I think ysondre pole has the thing that we dont know what you are saying in french. It's like when you take a car wheel and drink alot of soda in a shower you know?

It's just common sense.
Reply Quote
86 Human Death Knight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSJWOV44Otc

Best for pvp

I'll be sure to add them to my playlist next time I play wow. This is what I listen to when I'm in bg's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4hmAvNQN6o
Reply Quote
93 Human Paladin
09/13/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Merden

precisely
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]