So, who wants to spam some LoL games?

Riot recently announced their end of season rewards: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/season-2-rewards-and-ratings-changes

One of the changes is that your Top Rating will be the determining factor on what reward you get at the end of the season. Since I want the skin, and that's all I really care about, I need to push 70 elo to get gold rank. Was wondering if there was anyone here that is also interested in ranked.

I will admit to having only played ranked for a couple weeks. I play mid or support, though my solo queue style is to let others have their role, so it's more support or jungle. Currently 1428 elo.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Riot recently announced their end of season rewards: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/season-2-rewards-and-ratings-changes

One of the changes is that your Top Rating will be the determining factor on what reward you get at the end of the season. Since I want the skin, and that's all I really care about, I need to push 70 elo to get gold rank. Was wondering if there was anyone here that is also interested in ranked.

I will admit to having only played ranked for a couple weeks. I play mid or support, though my solo queue style is to let others have their role, so it's more support or jungle. Currently 1428 elo.

You know I thought an old co-worker of mine downloaded it on my computer, but I can't seem to find it. I heard the game is pretty boss.
Reply Quote
It's a pretty fun game. Don't know how it compares to original DotA, since I hated WC3 so I never played it, but I like it better than DotA 2. Though it's probably not for everyone. I didn't like it at first myself

Anyways, the original intent of this thread is pointless, got gold rank by myself >.>
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
It's fun until you realize Riot can't run the game, and the community is a cess pool. One second while I get banned for 3 days for leaving the champion selection screen sub-30 because two idiots decided to queue together and auto lock two supports, and Teemo over here is jungling.

Apparently I was in the non-existant "0.01%" of people who did this -- I apparently ruined 1 minute of so many people's lives, I just had to be taken care of.

THUMBS UP
Edited by Lital on 10/3/2012 11:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
It's fun until you realize AirMech is four thousand times better.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]