Did you raid with pugs & guild alts in Cata?

90 Human Warrior
Does your guild make you sit on the sidelines while they down content? Do they promise you a spot with its core group but you always end up raiding with alts and pugs? If you don’t want to be put on your guilds “B” team for MoP now is a great time to be looking for a guild that is actively seeking members for its core team. Reckless is currently putting together its core 10 man team for MoP with only two open spots left; we are also seeking a RBG leader and dedicated PVP Raiders.

Reckless is looking for a Mage and Shadow/Disc Priest for its core raid team. Raid times are 5pm – 8pm Server time (7pm – 10pm Central) Tuesday – Wednesday. We also ask that you set aside one hour a week to review our boss strategy. You must be willing to use select add-ons and Mumble for voice communication. Raiders will be selected after a trial basis.

Our core team has raided together since wrath and I think we are a FUN group to raid with we even have one of our guys beat box for us from time to time. Please feel free to visit our website at www.recklessraiders.org and please forgive us the website is currently undergoing major renovations to update it for MoP. I will be working to get the application section working as soon as possible, until then please reply to this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I have been with the guild since it was started. I have many toons and now am one of the main tanks with my druid. I have been raiding with bladmist for almost two years now. He is an excellent raid leader and excellent guild leader. He does listen to all concerns and trys to handle them with as much respect as possible. The guild is very fun and we all get along very well. We all love to pvp when we get a chance and love to do old raids for achievements and for fun. So if ur looking for a guild that is fun but very serious about raiding and trying to be the best and get the best out of everyone, then this guild is the place to be. I hope that if u read this u will take a chance to look at our guild page and see wat we have accomplished. If u have any questions feel free to in game message me.
Reply Quote
89 Human Warlock
Great bunch of guys!! Met 'em during my time on Velen and continue to play with them now via realid / Mumble. If you're looking for a new home for Mist, come get comfy with this crew!!

<3
~Tanny
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Thank you for the <3 Tanny, I’m still hoping you’ll app for that open officer spot someday!

This was a recruitment thread and I did kind of a poor job about telling Velen about our guild so I am going to give another shot. Velen is great server with lots great people our guild is no exception, we understand this is a social game. So at the end of the day it is not just about the raid it’s about playing a game with friends you like to hang out with. One example is our annual “Night of the Living Dead” event where in years past would have a theme like “Night of the Living Dead – Presidents” (and yes our Canadian friends used prime ministers). In this event we would go off sever create undead toons with names of presidents and complete a night of activities competing for prizes it is so much fun I’ve been thinking of opening it up too everyone on the server that would like to join even the Horde. Our recruitment for our core raiding team is almost closed however we are always open and looking for social members.

Update on our recruitment: One spot open for a ranged dps class we prefer a mage but are willing to consider an alternate class. Apply on our website www.recklessraiders.org or send a msg in game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]