Lol is this your Gladiator Shadowmoon?

1 Draenei Shaman
09/12/2012 12:08 PMPosted by Volkkor
Are you kidding. All of Shadowmoon is mad. You have defiled our lands with your Spinebreaker keyboard turning, mouse clicking filth. THE SCURGE SHALL RISE TO PURGE THE SKUM FROM OUR LANDS!

Im pretty mad atm really, this guy comes to our server and makes fun of one of our most excellent and well known rogues

I wasn't able to tell by all our batman puns and silly investigation jokes that we were all raging by the defeat of our fellow comrade.

I tell you now sons and daughters of the shadowmoon the time for us to rise as a nation is now
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Again....you claim I am a clicker and a keyboard turner what does that say about your (well known) pvpers getting rolled by me? and Btw I see your server spamming Arena carries EVERY day, that explains why i keep !@#$ting on all your gladiators. Keep it coming I got more screen shots of some 2400 players getting beat on your server as well, they accepted the defeat like adults which is why they didn't end up here. You can accept the reality that this guys reaction to a duel he lost was horrible or you can come back and discuss with each other how this bad rogue keeps winning even with the nerf. Stay mad players =]
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
the screen shots prove otherwise...lol
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSl4mFw4GDo

That's you
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
http://i.imgur.com/1tHWm.jpg

thats me,
playing binding of isaac

ps dual monitors up in this b word.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman
Not sure if doesn't realize nobody cares

or truly believes enraged all of shadowmoon beating no name rogue
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

People still use single monitors? Are they Ethiopian children or something?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
2 random rogues no one gives a !@#$ about
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
so a rogue beat a rogue. Grats?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage

People still use single monitors? Are they Ethiopian children or something?

don't talk (bad word here) about "Total"
Edited by Bob on 9/12/2012 6:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman
09/12/2012 05:49 PMPosted by Nonamekiller
2 random rogues no one gives a !@#$ about
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/12/2012 01:14 PMPosted by Poisonick
Again....you claim I am a clicker and a keyboard turner what does that say about your (well known) pvpers getting rolled by me? and Btw I see your server spamming Arena carries EVERY day, that explains why i keep !@#$ting on all your gladiators. Keep it coming I got more screen shots of some 2400 players getting beat on your server as well, they accepted the defeat like adults which is why they didn't end up here. You can accept the reality that this guys reaction to a duel he lost was horrible or you can come back and discuss with each other how this bad rogue keeps winning even with the nerf. Stay mad players =]

1v1 is siriss biznuss
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Is it bad that when I first saw this forum post I automatically assumed I was the rogue that lost?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]