RIP Vile Rat

100 Human Rogue
The diplomat killed in the September 11th attack on our embassy was a gamer and online with his guild at the time.

I can not even fathom how hard this would be to be on with him and find out he was killed moments later

(12:54:09 PM) vile_rat: assuming we don't die tonight. We saw one of our 'police' that guard the compound taking pictures

next thing ya know F^(< GUNFIRE.... never to be heard from again :(

http://themittani.com/news/rip-vile-rat

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2012/09/vilerat/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wired%2Findex+%28Wired%3A+Top+Stories%29&utm_content=My+Yahoo
Reply Quote
2 Goblin Warlock
I do not know if you are arrogant or ignorant, let's start by talking about the grief the family and people of this nation felt when we lost a diplomat with 21 years of service to his country, along with three others who served their country in many ways. I am sure the idiots on the other end of the mic were either stoned or drunk to realize what was happening, or better yet had no clue where or what Libya is. Believe it or not Diamondx, there is a real world out there, you should log off and check it out. The virtual world is just that, virtual.
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Hunter
My condolences to his family and fellow gamers.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
09/23/2012 08:57 AMPosted by Lif
My condolences to his family and fellow gamers.

this
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
09/23/2012 07:27 AMPosted by Gobbenstien
I do not know if you are arrogant or ignorant, let's start by talking about the grief the family and people of this nation felt when we lost a diplomat with 21 years of service to his country, along with three others who served their country in many ways. I am sure the idiots on the other end of the mic were either stoned or drunk to realize what was happening, or better yet had no clue where or what Libya is. Believe it or not Diamondx, there is a real world out there, you should log off and check it out. The virtual world is just that, virtual.

Calling me arrogant and ignorant? You haven't looked at yourself in the mirror in a while have you.

The people you play with are real and some of the friendships will go well beyond the game. This just happens to be where we met and hang out. To attack his friends like that shows a complete lack of respect and an immense amount of ignorance and arrogance.

Well I am going back outside to BBQ with my friends. Friends something you should try and make, you should open your mind and make some real ones in here. Friends are just that, friends.
Reply Quote
Hey it's Diamondx, the biggest A-Hole I've ever played with on WoW! He's pretending he cares about other people. Go back into your hole you big jerk.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Oh My! Diamondx was mean to me :(
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Hunter
/giggle
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
My condolences , and

I don't understand this, at all. Makes no sense, you are calling someone arrogant and ignorant for paying respects?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
10/02/2012 08:24 AMPosted by Kennylicious
Hey it's Diamondx, the biggest A-Hole I've ever played with on WoW! He's pretending he cares about other people. Go back into your hole you big jerk.

Are you suffering from a sever case of anal bleeding?
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
I was not gentile with him, he may very well be. He should have his mommy look at it for him.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Mike,
I truly appreciate you coming on here. As you see it went the same way here. I am sorry for your loss of a friend. Sadly you are probably right about the majority of us.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]