rose is ROSE

Forums haven't updated yet, but Fallenrose is no more. Probably didn't need to post about it, but I just wanted to make a post with that title for the thread heh.
Edited by Fallenrose on 9/12/2012 12:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
Try logging out then back in; when I've done both race changes and name changes on this character in the past, that forced the forums to update.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I heard about this from Gentyl. Congratulations, Rose. Apparently there's one Rose that isn't by another name now.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
So I should be keeping an eye out specifically for Rose in TB now. Good to know!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
So I should be keeping an eye out specifically for Rose in TB now. Good to know!

laughs

I'm sure she'll introduce herself.
Reply Quote
You mages have such strange social habits.
Reply Quote
pfft, you still haven't seen the great mage spitfire, arcane wrath of cold doom handshake. If we get it wrong the world ends.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
09/13/2012 07:55 AMPosted by Rose
pfft, you still haven't seen the great mage spitfire, arcane wrath of cold doom handshake. If we get it wrong the world ends.

You're not allowed to talk about the handshake. I did, and the ultra-secret Mage society class-changed me into a warlock. :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Temperius, your hat is amazing!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
09/13/2012 09:56 AMPosted by Pacifika
Temperius, your hat is amazing!

Thanks! Your hat is stylish as well! I've kept my Dread Mage Hat since Vanilla, so it seemed fitting to use it for transmog.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]