"Master of All" Realm First?

90 Troll Mage
I've noticed that all of the single professions once again have realm first's attached to them for being the first Zen Master, but what about the account-wide achievement "Master of All?" It makes perfect sense to include a Realm First feat of strength to the person who can manage all 11 (or even 14) profession to a maximum level account-wide first.

If anyone can confirm whether or not "Master of All" is indeed among the Realm Firsts, that would be great.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Account-wide is not realm based. My account is not on one realm.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Great idea, but Positivity nailed the issue on the head, not all professions are on the same realm.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Unfortunately, that makes perfect sense lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I have mine completed on Rexxar Alliance, took me a bit longer because I leveled both my alchemists so they could both have every pattern in the game to use for transmute of Living Steel. And yes, all professions are on the same realm.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
nope got it today was hoping the same but its not :(
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
10/17/2012 08:38 PMPosted by Ombra
nope got it today was hoping the same but its not :(

If you just got it today, it almost certainly wouldn't be a realm first anyway.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]