Who else?

100 Undead Rogue
I will be going for realm first 90 rogue as I did for 85, however I am curious as to who will be also trying for realm firsts on their respective classes.
Reply Quote
Taking a week off of work to complete this? I can't but wish you the best. It would be nice if Horde and Alliance can join forces to plan out to make server top 20 for raid clears. We got talented people, but for some reason we can't seem to work together for the Glory of Lothar:(
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
09/12/2012 06:21 PMPosted by Ragetank
Taking a week off of work to complete this? I can't but wish you the best. It would be nice if Horde and Alliance can join forces to plan out to make server top 20 for raid clears. We got talented people, but for some reason we can't seem to work together for the Glory of Lothar:(

I only had to take one day off work since the next day would be a day off for me regardless, yay =D although from leveling on beta I highly doubt 90 will take more than just day 1.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
tygr mentioned he wanted realm first dk
Reply Quote
2 DPS - need a tank healer and ranged - should be great for 5 man teaming. C'mon Horde guys post and get realm first - coordination of talents, glyphs and zygor's for fast leveling!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
If i get sick and lose to another unknown hunter again I'm going to be depressed.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Me, I'm gonna be, the very best,
Like no one ever was.
I'm gonna be the first to catch them all.

No one else should even try, if you do, i'll crush you with my Eggbert followed switftly
by my pug.

You can find my gym by the AH mailbox.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I miss Confused.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
The drums of war thunder once again!

also. DB. /wave
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Will be going for realm first druid. Have 2 days off so when that's done, I'll be gearing up to kill them raids!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
09/16/2012 09:45 AMPosted by Bullzorg
Will be going for realm first druid. Have 2 days off so when that's done, I'll be gearing up to kill them raids!

Good luck brah
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
oooo oooo oooo pick me
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
server first warrior gogo <3 !
Edited by Gdrbrochill on 9/18/2012 10:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
server first warrior gogo <3 !

Your armory page entertained me with its cleverness. :)
Reply Quote
87 Dwarf Paladin
Skoalbandit, server first paladin.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
'Last post by Reckkadin'

A single tear of joy fell from my unbelieving eyes and trailed down to my tusks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]