Getting back into it. 2400+

85 Dwarf Paladin
Been gone for toooo long but im back! Going to be leveling a resto shaman for mop and looking for 2k+ players to arena with. Going for 2400+ as i was before

* I love arena but 2's is my fav, ask zomb about how much i harrased him to play more games everyday lol. Looking for a 2's partner that can 2400+ and hopefully we can work our way to a much higher rating (even tho this bg sucks !@# :D). i would like to get 2400+ in 3's as well, i didn't care for 3's much before i quit but know i want to work on getting that easy glad title.

my stats:
2's : was rank 1 with 2400 (72-3) with zomb's feral druid before i quit on this toon.
3's : only 2k ish on this toon, but i played my bros account at 2300+ for a while with multiple toons.

Thanks and gl to all my fellow coilfang pvp'ers
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Level it on horde and if ur as good as u say run mls with me and purplez
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ally are braindead morons , you have a better chance on horde
Reply Quote
Level a Resto druid then its auto glad
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
*Update, leveling a Disc priest instead of a Resto shaman! Bro is going to level a shaman and have some players he plays with x fer. I'm sure my team is going to be better then his!

I'm not sure if were going to play horde however, i'm looking forward to playing a night elf for the shadow meld. Gotta meld to drop that focus target and counter cc's when SWD is on cd.... good pvp'ers know what i'm talking about ;D

*Also, forgot to mention, were stationed in korea so we would have to work out play times if we were to arena with players back state side. Weekends are probably the best time for us because of work, but best believe were going to be putting in hrs on the weekend towards arena ratings.

*Thanks, and looking forward to getting that easy glad.
Edited by Gerr on 9/14/2012 4:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Do the koreans actually replace R's with L's
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Gerr it's moth!!!! we went 2658 ish on ur bro's acccount. Ima xfer to coilfang if ur serious about going for rank 1! He has his team all ready so im looking for another 2500+ team... plz pm me when u read this! I can get some 2500+ players to xfer if ur going for rank 1 again
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warrior
Good luck, however ima sure you will starting pretty well this season.
Edited by Pidîng on 9/22/2012 7:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
official update@@, !@#$ healers, is about the dps now! I play a 2600+ mage and looking for players now for a legit team... if u cant 2500+ plz dont waste my time, need proof of 2500+ and i can show proof! plz post if interested, if not plz move along :D thx
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Might as well xfer off. Last season there wasn't any 2200 team on ally. Season before that there were 6 of us not sure about horde though (Zom and goons xfered off sooooooo). Good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Azteck 2012 vote for me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]