[A] <Mercs of Chaos> - Recruiting

90 Dwarf Shaman
Listen, I know it seems everyone and their mother is recruiting, to build numbers for MoP; but I felt as if this is another resource to get our guild name back out there, and perhaps pick up some new friends along the way.

MoC has been around Draenor since July 2005 and successfully raided through Molten Core and partway through BWL, Original ZG, etc, (I personally miss 40 man raids) and with new management, we are looking to become a large guild, full of shenanigans, and all-around chaos.

We currently have a very small ACTIVE member count, and are a level 24 guild. We consider our rebuilding to be a good thing, and will attempt to remain friendly and casual, we want an active guild chat. We want to make lasting friends and add casual raiding to our list in the near future.

We have experience with LFR and are now looking to move onto 10M and perhaps 25M normal content.

If your interested in making new friends, and being a part of a growing guild, where your help will be noticed and appreciated, look me up in game, or talk to anyone with the Bunny Tabard, and the MoC tag.

Also possibly interested in starting up some kind of alliance with a small like-minded guild. Perhaps another guild would like to hang out together, have some raid filler, run dungeons, perhaps do pvp in the future, swap friends' list etc. Email me in game, reply here, or whisper me.

-Glycogen / Art
Edited by Artagun on 12/3/2012 2:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Level 8 now! We are moving right along, have the experience bonuses, and will be coming up on the BOA cloaks very soon!

Give us a look. If you're interested see anyone of our members in game, or a simple reply here.

-Art
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Now level 10! OMG cloaks! And very close to 11.

Still looking for new friends, drop us a line.

-Art
Reply Quote
Yay! 13! Still looking for more peoples. Let someone from Mercs know, in-game, if your're interested.

-Art / Gly

Fear the bunny!

"Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer! "
"He's got huge, sharp... er... He can leap about. Look at the bones!"
-Monty Python
Reply Quote
Now Level 17. Still accepting people. Let someone from Mercs know, in-game, if your're interested.

Let us run some heroics together!

Also possibly interested in starting up some kind of alliance with a small like-minded guild. Perhaps another guild would like to hang out together, run dungeons, perhaps do raids in the future, swap friends' list etc. Email me in game, reply here, or whisper me.

-Art / Glyc

Fear the bunny!
Reply Quote
Bump, 24. Edited OP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]