399 hpally 6/8h 3rd plate xp LF 10m team

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am currently 6/8H in DS, with experience on the 3rd plate of spine, however I know 8/8H. I have seen multiple videos and read info about MoP, as well as watched all of the raid encounters. I am looking for a guild that raids two days a week with raid times from 7/8 EST to 10/11 EST. I would prefer not to change faction. Ideal raid days would be tues/thurs but willing to raid a third day, cannot make weekends.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
Well if you change your mind about faction changing feel free to shoot me an email at AlsorinWoW@gmail.com

AFK is forming a 10 man raid team to raid Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:00/9:00-11:00/11:30 EST. It will be serious raid progression, but with the laid-back atmosphere we all enjoy. I am the current raid lead and will be heading up the team heading into MoP.

Good luck! :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
If you look a few topics down Burn it Down is recruiting and seems to fit what your looking for.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yes we picked up Boat! Glad to have him aboard.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Wow just call me the matchmaker lol. Maybe I should start collecting fees.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
Whoa whoa whoa lavena dont make me drop the "stealing players card!"

jk jk - boat is good player, unfortunately we did not have a raiding spot for him at the time. Good luck with the new home Boat, lots of good peeps in that guild.

Oh, and all the rumors about Lavena are true! I caught her checkin me out as I walked past her in org the other day.. I liked it........
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Lol Wingwing. Thanks again mavericace
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
thanks wing :) sorry I did not have a chance to play with you guys more.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
Comepletely fine man, Rip it up with Rav and Lav :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]