For those steam users out there.

90 Human Priest
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/aeriepeak-us
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
still only 2 people? do my TF2 and CS:GO skillz scare people that badly? D=
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Priest
I have a steam account. Do I use it? Not really......
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
y u do this? Why would anyone play WoW while simulataneously running a DRM client that does not validate WoW? WHY WOULD ANYONE CHOOSE TO KEEP DRM RUNNING FOR NO REASON?

Don't lie, you're not socializing, you're forever-aloning and creeping on other people's steam statuses.

I KNOW THAT FEEL
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
I use steam to talk with pretty much everyone.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
y u do this? Why would anyone play WoW while simulataneously running a DRM client that does not validate WoW? WHY WOULD ANYONE CHOOSE TO KEEP DRM RUNNING FOR NO REASON?

Don't lie, you're not socializing, you're forever-aloning and creeping on other people's steam statuses.

I KNOW THAT FEEL

Touchy subject for some people I see.....

I use Steam because I don't have a social life outside video games, and don't want to talk to anyone that doesn't share the same interests I do.

That work for you?
<3
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

I KNOW THAT FEEL

Touchy subject for some people I see.....

I use Steam because I don't have a social life outside video games, and don't want to talk to anyone that doesn't share the same interests I do.

That work for you?
<3

Acceptable. Although this makes your guild name kind of ironic.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]