Wohoo Vol'jin novel

90 Draenei Shaman
I'm glad you enjoyed the novel! Golden is a fantastic author who works very closely with us to do justice to the franchise.
If you're getting psyched about the storyline, I think you'll love the next novel which focuses on Vol'jin. Have you played the troll 1-10 intro experience? Vol'jin flat-out tells Garrosh he doesn't trust him and he'll stab him in the back the moment he sees an opportunity. The novel carries his story forward and really meshes in with the events of patch 5.1.
One of our ongoing goals is to make sure that the games and novels compliment each other, and that major lore events don't happen in the novels without some kind of representation in-game. This is a huge challenge for us!! But I think we're getting better at it.

About time the trolls got some love. Even though I prefer Alliance I do like the Darkspear as well.

http://www.reddit.com/user/TheFargo
Edited by Zerde on 9/11/2012 6:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I'm psyched. After Gnomes, trolls are tied with undead for my favorite race

also agree with Dinkle though and wish gnomes got some more love =/
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
RISE UP!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeTgx_pj6m8
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Took em long enough.
Reply Quote
<3 <3 <3 <3
Reply Quote
56 Blood Elf Warlock
=O! Seriously?

Dude, that's so awesome!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I can't stop dancing.

Then again, I am a Troll.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yes!
Reply Quote
I may actually have to buy a Warcraft novel. Dangit!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Vol'jin: the ONLY troll worthy of the name Gnome.
Reply Quote
77 Goblin Shaman
I don't see the great appeal of him tbh
/flame shield

That's what makes him an interesting novel topic, to be honest. I'd like to see his character develop a bit further and Ms. Golden does a great job grabbing a hold of these characters and fleshing them out.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I'll be looking forward to seeing what happens in that one. Even I'm interested in seeing more of Vol'jin.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
If this is real then I'll finally buy a WOW book
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]