How is this server?

90 Draenei Paladin
As far as Ally and PvP go? Not worried so much about raiding and such. Just PvP and if the alliance are any good here.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
most of the pvpers here have incorrect professions such as mining, herbalism or skinning. They also didnt bother to max there second profession thus giving them a disadvantage in the Battle Grounds. This server is no good.
Reply Quote
JC/BS I must be doing it right
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
09/12/2012 03:54 AMPosted by Mellemon
JC/BS I must be doing it right

JC worst non gathering prof for 4.3 due to epic gems. But blacksmithing is best, so I suppose that balances out a bit.

Also to OP, PvP sucks on this server. Just in general.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Well that blows. You guys know of any good Ally pvp servers?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
09/11/2012 11:27 PMPosted by Materblaster
most of the pvpers here have incorrect professions such as mining, herbalism or skinning. They also didnt bother to max there second profession thus giving them a disadvantage in the Battle Grounds. This server is no good.

You think professions really make the difference i feel bad for that thought while they do help there is no right or wrong professions anymore since they nerfed eng back in wrath but anyways most of the top pvpers on this server transferred to tich and some other servers don't recall and pvp is just dead in terms of finding teams/rbgs on this server so if you want to pvp dont come to this server. Unless you have friends that will come with because this bg group is one of the easiest to get glad now :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

You think professions really make the difference i feel bad for that thought while they do help

Hello contradiction.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior

You think professions really make the difference i feel bad for that thought while they do help

Hello contradiction.

i was taking about how that having max profession will not make you 2.2 or glad they can help but by no means do you need it so while it may seem some what contradicting its really not but i guess players that only pve and do not watch/play at high lvl arena would not know what goes on. Have a nice day :)
Edited by Healmeman on 11/1/2012 12:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid

Hello contradiction.

i was taking about how that having max profession will not make you 2.2 or glad they can help but by no means do you need it so while it may seem some what contradicting its really not but i guess players that only pve and do not watch/play at high lvl arena would not know what goes on. Have a nice day :)

Honestly if you don't have professions to a level where you get the bonuses you are gimping yourself. How many gladiators do you see with mining/herbing/skinning? How many of them have professions that aren't to a level where you get the benefit from them? In the current state of the game, professions are required to do anything at a high level. Honestly it is more profitable to have nongathering professions as well. I buy all the cheap herbs/ore people/bots post that they spent all their time farming, and turn up quite good profits with absolutely no farming involved on my part. There isn't really an excuse to use a gathering profession on a main anymore (Except mining in the case of pve tanks since it is an equivalent stam bonus)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]