Your battletag

91 Human Warlock
So I think the battletag thing is working, or will be working, which is cool since it should allow people to group up easier [same realm and x-realm] for RBG's, regular ol BG's and [I think] even arena? I'm probably wrong on the last one.

I never used it and don't know if it links just your one character to your friends or all the characters on your account... if it's the latter I will probably delete this since I have a couple of characters who suck so bad I don't want them publically known. I can live with Elemeno being out on the net'

Anywho, since I don't want to give out my e-mail hunglikeahorse@gmail.com to everyone for realID, I figured I'd start a thread about battletags for people who like to casually [or seriously for that matter] PvP and want to group up with people with similar interests..... who don't utterly suck.

Elemeno #1881 [woo hoo a palindrome!]
Destruction / Affliction

I'm comfortable with destro and getting back into the swing with aff. In all honesty I'll need a couple weeks to understand the new affliction mechanics.
I'm usually within top 10% in damage and talented for high survivability and crowd control.

I play mainly for fun, and if I rage I do it off mic.
I enjoy long walks on the beach and recently starting drinking Arrogant Bastard Ale from Stone Brewing Company.
I'm single [hellooooooo ladies] and it don't matter if your married
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
Openraid.com is a similar idea to what you're talking about. People start their own events from aq40 - dragon shoul heroic, they also have rated bgs and pvp groups. also...

I enjoy grilled cheese sandwiches.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bucknasty#1988

Send me a request, lets go scoop up !@#$%es who turn out to have dongs again Elemeno!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
pewpewlayzor#1584

add me yos i be backs to wow yo
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
bhelliom#1356
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Scones#1538

Somewhat decent holy paladin. Heavy on the somewhat, I just figured out that I should be using HoF left and right ._.
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
09/19/2012 04:00 PMPosted by Mike
bhelliom#1356

hacked, need realidsssssssssssss

09/12/2012 01:21 PMPosted by Hipstrwizard
Openraid.com

I USED OPENRAID BEFORE IT WAS COOL.
Gonna go listen to a band you probably haven't heard of before. They're pretty underground.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
09/22/2012 06:40 PMPosted by Carrying
bhelliom#1356

Openraid.com

I USED OPENRAID BEFORE IT WAS COOL.
Gonna go listen to a band you probably haven't heard of before. They're pretty underground.
!@#$in hipsters
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Refuse#1329

09/22/2012 06:40 PMPosted by Carrying

irefusetobegood@yahoo.com

Did Robert died?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Wait how did you get off my friends list broseph?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
09/24/2012 08:33 AMPosted by Retrofitted
Wait how did you get off my friends list broseph?

You must've removed me. Glad to see all of our long nights together meant nothing.
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
robert told me that he hates you and removed you

he's a real scumbag
Edited by Carrying on 9/24/2012 7:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
i am looking for a core group for rbg who play at night after 8 pm . i am a fc in rbg add me if u need a fc for a core group fun2ish#1898
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Garbagepants#1853 KT alli, get in on some SFSG rbg groups and honor grinds.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I'm interested in any any sort of PvP; world, random bgs, rbgs, and whatnot. I'll be your pocket healbot if you let me join your group!
Malibug#1283
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]