WTB Pureblood Firehawk, Paying up to 100k

100 Human Priest
I have a friend on Garona who is in need of a group capable of carrying him through Heroic Ragnaros. He's willing to pay up to 100k for it. The catch is that it would have to be within this raid lockout.

If he cannot find anyone, he'll get the gold to my server and we'll scrape together an alt run to get him the mount.

So if your guild wants to earn 100k, contact Orthio on Greymane via mail (can also add Balkoth#1847 if you'd prefer). Can also email balkothgreymane@gmail.com

Again, this is a rather limited time offer since you have less than a week, but it's there if you want it.
Edited by Balkoth on 9/11/2012 11:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
will sell , whisper me in game
Reply Quote
You should check out <The Empire>, they sell them for half that price.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So I heard. But they're like a restaurant takes your order, never delivers it, and claims since you hadn't actually paid them anything yet they didn't owe you anything. Then they offer to take your order again and cancel it again. And then spit on you, for good measure.

http://imgfave.com/view/2647344

Don't care.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Really? How fascinating that you took the time to post in a thread you care nothing about.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Really? How fascinating that you took the time to post in a thread you care nothing about.

http://imgfave.com/view/2647344

Don't care.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
And you still continue to even READ this thread that you care NOTHING about. Strange.

But hey, keeps it at the top. Of course, we've already gotten two offers so it's not even needed, but still makes you look foolish.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
And you still continue to even READ this thread that you care NOTHING about. Strange.

But hey, keeps it at the top. Of course, we've already gotten two offers so it's not even needed, but still makes you look foolish.

Please apply this T-H logic to something useful IRL.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
You should check out <The Empire>, they sell them for half that price.

So I heard. But they're like a restaurant takes your order, never delivers it, and claims since you hadn't actually paid them anything yet they didn't owe you anything. Then they offer to take your order again and cancel it again. And then spit on you, for good measure.
hahahha noty saying i agree withj aeverything but this what frking funny
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]