Kilrogg Progression Thread.

90 Undead Rogue
Greetings Kilroggians.

I was wondering if I was to compose and keep track of a Kilrogg guild progression thread will it serve any use? Being new to this server I don't know if you guys never had one or there just isn't enough raiding going on. I personally have managed and maintained one for my last server and don't mind doing it at all. I feel it gives raiding guilds a purpose and also allows for faction cheering/griefing.

Anyways let me know, really wanted to get started on it now. If I get a good response on this thread consider it done.

-Mado
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'm pretty sure most guilds just use WoWProgress.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Sure...guilds, but what about the players that really don't know about these third party websites and rely on the server forum for that information? I for one was shocked when I didn't see a progression thread on this server and I really don't like those websites because it either requires a user to update it or it doesn't update at all. You can easily just post, "Guild A downed Boss B." and have it updated and I'm sure some nice words from other players will follow.

This will be an effective way to keep track of Kilrogg raiding, now and in MoP.

HGH.

-Mado
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sure...guilds, but what about the players that really don't know about these third party websites and rely on the server forum for that information?

Sticky a thread that has a link to the third party website, save yourself the trouble of actually updating a thread that won't be effective if it falls behind because you took a vacation.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
There was one on the old forums but it stopped getting updated after a while when WoWProgress came out.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Death Knight
Most servers stopped updating/stickying progression threads after BC when Wowjutsu was a mediocre 3rd party option. Wowprogress and Guildox are superior and lower hassle methods.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]