Serendipity (A) looking for new recruits!!

100 Gnome Warlock
I'm not sure how much more needs to be said other than the title of the thread. But we are looking to expand our family for MoP content. We are looking for kind, mature, and fun players to participate in all sorts of content. From end game raiding to casual runs through AQ watching Egberts run a muck, challenges and scenarios to pie eating contests. Well we do less pie eating contests than anything else but you get the point!!

Raids normally start at 530 - 730 server mon-sat depending on the night. We also do old content alternating sundays and all sorts of fun and games in the down time. So check us out of facebook Serendipity@Shadowsong, pm myself, Irfrit, Gwart, or Calyente. Or just demand attention here on this thread (cant promise thats gonna be as sucessful as a PM but do what you do.)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
You won't find any guild more friendly on Shadowsong.:)

...Bump
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Best guild on server by far!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
09/15/2012 04:33 PMPosted by Irfrit

What server you on?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/15/2012 04:51 PMPosted by Redeadx

What server you on?

your nomination?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Server is Shadowsong. Best people in any guild by far.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
I have joined a few runs with these guys on my alt healer and they are a really nice bunch. Raid had a good pace and was fairly well organized. The raid environment was friendly and the people were ... well nice people. They seem to enjoy each other's company which is always a good sign. I like that in a raid. So a bump for some really good people.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]