Video: PSA: Mailbox Dancing

90 Tauren Shaman
For reals, I'm going to do it.

Here's what I need:
1. Actors
2. Information

1. You do not necessarily have to be dancing on a mailbox to be in this video. You also can wear whatever you want, whether you are dancing or not. Anyone who is interested let me know, and when I get to the filming part, I will try to work out a time with you. I am willing to roll alts on other servers, if it comes to that.

2. Tell me how mailbox dancing has affected you. Or any other information you might have about mailbox dancing. Do you like it? Dislike it? Feel ambivalent towards it? Have you ever done it? Have you ever gone to watch it in Goldshire only to find your friends doing it? How do you feel it contributes to the server's economy? Tell me all your secrets.

You can tell me all your secrets in the following ways:
A. Post them here for all to see.
B. Send me an in-game letter. Yellowflower works best for Horde, Crikket for Alliance.
C. Send me a super ultra secret email. Chupaflowerproductions at gmail.
D. Send me a super secret voice recording of yourself telling me all your secrets, also to the email address. This one would make you my favorite and I will give you some sort of prize. Probably one of the 8000 prarie dogs I need to get rid of. But maybe something cooler. I will level it for you first, after MoP comes out, if you want. Think of it as a super prarie dog.
Reply Quote
37 Goblin Rogue
Super secrets and super ultra secrets not guaranteed to remain super OR secret.

Lifetime guarantee on them remaining ultra.
Edited by Fineprint on 9/13/2012 8:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
i would be willing to dance on a mailbox and then talk about how much i offended myself.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I'm in, of course. I have any number of toons to dance for you. I'm glad you'll let me wear things now. The original naked mailbox dancing would have been a stretch for me.

How do I feel when I dance on a mailbox?

This might come as a bit of a surprise but it makes me feel like...

It makes me feel like I'm dancing on a mailbox.
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
I think you know I'm in

Outfits or lack thereof to be decided later.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I may be persuaded to partake in this frivolity.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I am willing to roll alts on other servers, if it comes to that.

oh forgot to add

*cough*
Cross realm, not needed

/wink
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I am willing to roll alts on other servers, if it comes to that.

oh forgot to add

*cough*
Cross realm, not needed

/wink

The problem with that is that I would have to give them my battletag or realid. And like I really want Kerrath to be able to stalk me. I'm too lazy to go back and quote it, but also I'm psyched that your in, but also I always said you could wear whatever you wanted! I'm sure I did. Just because I threatened to limit your screentime...

there is no possible way for me to end that sentence well.

Start telling me all your super secrets, people! I need those first so I can decide on locations, etc.
Edited by Yellowflower on 9/13/2012 3:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Oh that's easy to fix. He already stalks me so i can just invite him.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I say first thing we need to do is decide what's the best looking mailbox!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
09/13/2012 03:49 PMPosted by Yellowflower
And like I really want Kerrath to be able to stalk me.

you could have pseudointellectual 3 hour long debates about world of warcraft with me like i do with joynal
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
and
you
could
listen
as
kerrath
hits
enter
after
every
word
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
actually, right now i type out walls of text.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
and
you
could
listen
as
kerrath
hits
enter
after
every
word

He only does this about 30% of the time now.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
hehehe
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Ok, well, if you guys don't want to tell me how mailbox dancing makes you feel, then I am just going to make things up and tell everyone that you said them. Libel, or slander, or whichever one it's called... it's going to happen.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
my daddy never loved me as a child. mailbox dancing makes me feel special.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
09/16/2012 03:20 AMPosted by Yellowflower
Ok, well, if you guys don't want to tell me how mailbox dancing makes you feel, then I am just going to make things up and tell everyone that you said them. Libel, or slander, or whichever one it's called... it's going to happen.

Fiiiine, here's my story

I remember my very first character. A young and impressionable night elf warrior. I was new to gaming for the most part and had no idea what to expect. Well, I zone in and...I see night elves. Everywhere. Dancing. Some clothed, some not. Some on mailboxes, some on benches.

It was terrifying and confusing all at once! I have been mentally scarred ever since. Now when ever I see a mailbox I have to fight the urge to defect to the horde and murder elves. \

Also one time on horde I malibox danced to raise money for the guild. True story.
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
Mailbox dancing has been in my family for generations.

My father was a mailbox dancer, and his father before that, and his father before that.

When I came of age, my mother looked down at me and said
"Grimms, we always wanted a son. But we will love and accept you anyway as long as you can prove your skill at dancing on mailboxes. Now go out there and make me proud. And make sure you collect lots of skimpy plate."

So I did. Even in Acherus before I threw off the chains of the Lich King, I found myself inexplicably drawn to that one mailbox in the field with all those Scarlets, and not just because it has that explanation point over it for no apparent reason. When I was sent to bring order to the newly taken lands I would terrorize the villagers with my formidable dance moves instead of my sword.

And to this day, I continue to keep the tradition of my family alive with the art of mailbox dance.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
It's time to pull the lumberjack outfit out of the bank and dance on a mailbox. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]