[H] South of Heaven US60 25m 6/13H, 9 hours

90 Undead Warlock
[South of Heaven] is recruiting select classes for our 25m team in Mists.

What makes SoH stand out?
  • Competitive results. We are one of the top 100 25m teams in the country, and strive to obtain all "Cutting Edge" feats.
  • Sane schedule. Ideal for adults with other responsibilities, we hold to a 9 hour week, raiding Tues, Wed, and Thurs 9pm to 12am EST.
  • Organized. Raids start and stop on time. We communicate (a lot) with you, so you know the plan.
  • History. This guild is eight years old, offering you stability, track record and seasoned leadership.
  • Relaxed. We set clear expectations so that we can enjoy our time together. This guild is truly a community, in game and out.

What do we need from you?
  • We expect your performance to be in line with a top 100 raiding guild. We prefer raiders with a good resume, but we will invest in an exceptional applicant.
  • We insist that you have excellent attendance and that you give the team 100% each night.
  • We strongly favor adults for a stable roster. If you are a student, you must convince us that you are reliable and control your own schedule.
  • We want awesome communication. Plan to install Mumble - we much prefer it over Vent. We also like members who are very active on our message board.
  • We are Blizzard fans, and we want to be around other people who love this game too. If you don't thoroughly enjoy WoW, go away!
  • We need personality. I've just gotten home from a 12 hour workday, I'm famished, and now I'm going to spend 3 hours with you. You need to be fun, or this won't work.
  • We enjoy PvP. We would like to revisit rated BG's later in Mists, so we prefer applicants who enjoy a little rough and tumble.
  • We are eclectic. Our members are boys, girls, gay, straight, conservative, liberal and come in a variety of colors. Do not apply if you don't know how to behave in this environment.

If you are nothing more than a number on WoL, we can do better. If you raid for purples rather than pleasure, we can do better. If, on the other hand, you are still interested in applying, the first step is to post an introduction on our forums:

http://sohguild.com/

Please note that I have told you everything you need to write an amazing intro post. I like to be romanced. If you come at me with a generic cut-and-paste, or some cheap two-liner, I will assume you didn't read this.
Edited by Ashin on 4/30/2013 7:48 AM PDT
90 Undead Warlock
Current recruitment priorities:

- RDPS - Mage, Moonkin, Elemental Shaman, Hunter
- Healer - Mistweaver, Resto Shaman
- MDS - DK
- Tank - Blood DK

Please note that as a 25m team, we have some flexibility on how we build our team. I'm most interested in obtaining exceptional raiders who are consistent, reliable and fun to be around. If that means juggling some classes around, we can do that.
Edited by Ashin on 4/29/2013 12:22 PM PDT
90 Undead Warlock
The day drags on.
90 Undead Warlock
Time to go home and chimichurri!
Ashin,

I posted on SOH website for the Holy Paladin position. You had posted on my recruitment thread earlier today (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6551255721#1). I've been a resto shaman the last two expansions, but I'm willing to make a switch to any healing class needed for a guild that is a good fit.

Thanks,
90 Undead Warlock
Awesome - I remember your post.

I will get in touch with you on our site tomorrow. Right now I'm headed to bed.
90 Undead Warlock
Good morning recruitment board.
90 Undead Warlock
The weekend is getting close!
90 Undead Warlock
2 more hours.
90 Undead Warlock
Welcome to the weekend, recruitment board.
90 Troll Shaman
Bump for the guild.
90 Undead Warlock
Good morning, recruitment board.
90 Undead Warlock
Time to scan during lunch break.
90 Undead Warlock
Mondays are long. :'(
90 Undead Warlock
Time to head out. :)
90 Undead Warlock
Good night recruitment board.
90 Undead Warlock
Missed a day of recruitment. :O
90 Undead Warlock
Good morning folks.
90 Undead Warlock
Almost time to go home. :)
90 Undead Warlock
Thursday mornings are usually nice.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]