Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Thanks for the in-game mail. You realize this is technically in-game harassment right? What's with your obession to handle this over mumble or vent? Who are you even? I think you might have built up some sort of conflict between us in your mind.
You silly goose you.
Edited by Patrix on 9/12/2012 5:58 PM PDT
Oh, the terrible grammar.
Few things I'd like to point out:
1) I don't think Patrix considers me his friend. I think he's a cutie, but he has higher standards.
2) I'm not his lackey, and neither is he mine.
3) We'll troll whatever Horde posts we want, seeing as there's a new one every 3 months or so, and Horde are terrible.
4) "You are well known", "forums", lackies.
5) Get carried harder in 35% nerfed DS, lawl.
good password is good. dumb horde is dumb.
I couldn't agree more.
Well, so much for you showing up.
Next time, as my esteemed colleague Badwind would put it, don't be such a !@#$.
In case that last expletive is blurred out, for your information, I used a four letter word that is a synonym for female genitalia.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.