[H] 8/8 HDS 10man LF Tank and Healers

90 Tauren Druid
Guild information:

Name: iGuild
Faction: Horde
Format: 10 man
Server: Kil’jaeden (PvP/PST)
Progression: 8/8H DS - heroic Madness kill: May 7th, 2012
Contacts: Excowlibur (guild leader, Real ID: murlocmarine@gmail.com), Theyas, Cals, Sapphire
Raid times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 5:30 – 8:30 PM server

<iGuild> was formed at the birth of Cataclysm and has built up, and maintained, a talented and tight-knit core group. We offer a stable, fair and friendly progressive raiding environment.

iGuild has immediate recruitment needs for the following classes:

* Tank
* Two NON PALADIN healers

If your class is not listed above but you feel that you would be able to benefit our guild, please feel free to contact us or submit an application.

We are looking for people who:

* Are enthusiastic about WoW and like to keep updated about the game on a regular basis
* Have near perfect attendance. Real life takes priority sometimes and we are accommodating as long as you discuss things with us in advance
* Know their class well and continuously strive to improve themselves
* Have good self-awareness and are able to take criticism and act upon it accordingly
* Are punctual for raids (being early is awesome) and to have sufficient knowledge of fight mechanics
* Have a good personality, are dedicated to the guild and willing to lend a helping hand
* Like to participate in wicked banter in Mumble, but will listen to the raid leader, be vocal when necessary
Edited by Excowlibur on 9/19/2012 10:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So the hunt is on for a plate tank and two non paladin healers. Show yourselves!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Potentially even a monk :O I forgot they existed....or will exist.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Monks are cool too.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Monks dont have vial
neither do I
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
yes please
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
BRB class for 6 hours
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Bumpadump, classes were lame today. Currently fixing roomie's computer. Woop
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Still recruiting. Lets go.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Tank and non pally healers, we want you~
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
APPLY yourself.

- Walter White
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The suspense is killing me!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I had a cactus plant and it died. It has just occurred to me that I am less nurturing than a desert
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
^I'll give you a cactus plant that will make you feel like you're at a 1940s train station....Anyway this guild is incredible. I'm well into my third trip into Ohio to hang with guildies for the hell of it. Apply if you feel like connecting yourself to an amazing group of people. I love these guys.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Looking for a couple of non paladin healers for serious MoP progression.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Oh yeah, put your application in our website. It doesn't bite.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Practically half of our raid is in this hotel room right now. It's pretty cool. PHIL AND JOHN, WHERE ARE YOU?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
And thus, the weekend comes to a close. Ill be over here with my 20 or so beers.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
When you say 20, I believe you mean about 40, because that's certainly what it looked like.

A wonderful tank and a couple of non paladin healers need to get in touch and/or apply, please and thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Resto Shaman would be awesome.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]