Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Format: 10 man
Server: Kil’jaeden (PvP/PST)
Progression: 8/8H DS - heroic Madness kill: May 7th, 2012
Contacts: Excowlibur (guild leader, Real ID: firstname.lastname@example.org), Theyas, Cals, Sapphire
Raid times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 5:30 – 8:30 PM server
<iGuild> was formed at the birth of Cataclysm and has built up, and maintained, a talented and tight-knit core group. We offer a stable, fair and friendly progressive raiding environment.
iGuild has immediate recruitment needs for the following classes:
* Two NON PALADIN healers
If your class is not listed above but you feel that you would be able to benefit our guild, please feel free to contact us or submit an application.
We are looking for people who:
* Are enthusiastic about WoW and like to keep updated about the game on a regular basis
* Have near perfect attendance. Real life takes priority sometimes and we are accommodating as long as you discuss things with us in advance
* Know their class well and continuously strive to improve themselves
* Have good self-awareness and are able to take criticism and act upon it accordingly
* Are punctual for raids (being early is awesome) and to have sufficient knowledge of fight mechanics
* Have a good personality, are dedicated to the guild and willing to lend a helping hand
* Like to participate in wicked banter in Mumble, but will listen to the raid leader, be vocal when necessary
Edited by Excowlibur on 9/19/2012 10:48 AM PDT
^I'll give you a cactus plant that will make you feel like you're at a 1940s train station....Anyway this guild is incredible. I'm well into my third trip into Ohio to hang with guildies for the hell of it. Apply if you feel like connecting yourself to an amazing group of people. I love these guys.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.