[H] 25m South of Heaven 2/6H

90 Undead Warlock
[South of Heaven] is recruiting select classes for our 25m team in Mists.

What makes SoH stand out?
  • Competitive results. We insist on a minimum of top 5% U.S. performance each tier. In T13, we exceeded our goal, placing well within the top 2% (US300).
  • Organized. Raids start and stop on time. We communicate (a lot) with you, so you know the plan.
  • Sane schedule. Ideal for adults with other responsibilities, we hold to a 9 hour schedule, raiding Tues, Wed, and Thurs 9pm to 12am EST.
  • History. This guild is over seven years old, offering you stability, track record and a seasoned leadership team.
  • Relaxed. We set clear expectations so that we can enjoy our time together. This guild is truly a community, in game and out.

What do we need from you?
  • We expect your performance to be in line with a top 5% raiding guild. We prefer raiders with a good resume, but we will invest in an exceptional applicant.
  • We insist that you have excellent attendance and that you give the team 100% each night.
  • We strongly favor adults for a stable roster. If you are a student, you must convince us that you are reliable and control your own schedule.
  • We want awesome communication. Plan to install Mumble - we much prefer it over Vent. We also like members who are very active on our message board.
  • We are Blizzard fans, and we want to be around other people who love this game too. If you don't thoroughly enjoy WoW, go away!
  • We need personality. I've just gotten home from a 12 hour workday, I'm famished, and now I'm going to spend 3 hours with you. You need to be fun, or this won't work.
  • We enjoy PvP. We would like to revisit rated BG's in Mists, along with contested world bosses, so I prefer applicants who enjoy a little rough and tumble.
  • We are eclectic. Our members are boys, girls, gay, straight, conservative, liberal and come in a variety of colors. Do not apply if you don't know how to behave in this environment.

If you are nothing more than a number on WoL, we can do better. If you raid for purples rather than pleasure, we can do better. If, on the other hand, you are still interested in applying, the first step is to post an introduction on our forums:

http://sohguild.com/

Please note that I have told you everything you need to write an amazing intro post. I like to be romanced. If you come at me with a generic cut-and-paste, or some cheap two-liner, I will assume you didn't read this.
Edited by Ashin on 10/29/2012 5:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Current recruitment priorities:

- Tank - prefer paladin or warrior, dk possible - high priority!
- Shadow Priest - high priority!
- RDPS - prefer hunter, mage or shaman
- MDPS - prefer warrior or monk
- Holy Paladin

Please note that as a 25m team, we have some flexibility on how we build our team. I'm most interested in obtaining exceptional raiders who are consistent, reliable and fun to be around. If that means juggling some classes around, we can do that.

Also note that we do not actually have 4 open slots. We have a variety of ways we can fill our 2 openings, and that's why I have included many options above. :)
Edited by Ashin on 10/29/2012 5:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hoi.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Need an rdruid?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
We're quite happy with our resto druid, and unfortunately a second one isn't currently in our plans.

I like your name tho! :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Focused on finding two holy paladins in the next two weeks!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
There appear to be no holy paladins. :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am a holy paladin! :O

If you still need one. :)

Waiting for approval to log onto site.
Edited by Neferentium on 10/4/2012 10:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Thanks for the app - we'll chat over there. :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Openings have been filled; but we still welcome additional applications while our newest recruits are on trial. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bump for a great group of players!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Belated thanks, Jag. Hope the new job promotion is going well for you!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
We got our first heroic last night and will be working on #2 tonight.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Oops, forgot to update. We did wind up getting 2/6H and are looking forward to Heart of Fear tomorrow if Sandy allows us~

We're also now looking for a seasoned tank, in addition to spriest and select other DPS classes. We maintain a very small bench of retired/social members, so these are all core spots and you will raid every night.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]