[A] The After Party - MoP

85 Human Death Knight
Hello all

The After Party (TaP) is looking to get back into the mix of progressive guild raiding (PvE content) come Mists of Pandaria... I'm letting everyone who happened to be in the guild during Burning Crusade, Wrath of Lich King, or Cataclysm know that we'll be going back to our format in Cata -- on the basis of, we raid 2 to 3 nights per week, raid nights being Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (and perhaps 1 weekend a.k.a Thursday through Sunday raid)...

These nights are for progression raiding, not the "let's do TK and ICC for transmog" bull!@#$ that you see in trade... I'm talking the three new crappy names that they chose, like Jade Palace of Who-Gives-A-%^-*, and E-Ching-Whatever Temple... these raids, will be the priority of our raid nights... raiding is not mandatory either (different from back in the day, where we withheld loot from players that missed 1-2 raids a week)... if you come to the raid that night, and do your part to down !@#$, you get your fair roll for loot... simple as that.

TaP is not a censorship guild... meaning, you don't like F-bombs from time to time, or you thump a Bible/Quran/another book or sacred texture that makes you tingle inside, you probably (and probably meaning should not) join this guild... cause quite frankly, I've been leading along with Birth for 7 years now in this game, and couldn't really care about watching what I have to say.

Loot rules, pretty basic to most... you're in raid as a role... you roll for that role as your main, then offspec/DE/transmog come after. No limit to how many pieces a night one player receives... if they're /roll dice are loaded... then %^-*... give them to me next raid...

Any questions, contact me in-game mail or message, at Crifonian. (and yes, I'm still the same Crifo / paladin, who, back in the day, was dillusioned that I could tank @lv60...)...

Good talk, hope to see you all in-game.

Crifo(nian)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I like your enthusiasm. You seem commited and I see good things in your future.
Reply Quote
Hmmm I agree positive enthusiasm. I see good things in your future sir and I would love to subscribe to your newsletter
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
oh... Hello!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I miss TAP. (fyi Lightofjusti)
Edited by Lightî on 1/8/2013 6:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
sounds like garbo guild
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
"Good Talk" :D

Bumpin' you all day Crifo.

Does this mean I can chat you up in game? Maybe whisper sweet nothing's in your ear and give you the bedtime eyes? No... no, you probably wouldn't like that. But I will.

Good talk, seeya in game! ;)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

Does this mean I can chat you up in game? Maybe whisper sweet nothing's in your ear and give you the bedtime eyes? No... no, you probably wouldn't like that. But I will.

You can whisper sweet nothings into my ear any time Allorah ;-)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

You can whisper sweet nothings into my ear any time Allorah ;-)

/whisper Rilaks brown sugar, jelly doughnut, cinnamon bun, jelly from the doughtnut on my plate, licorice, strawberry-rhubarb pie...

At first I didn't realize how one can whisper sweet nothings at all, but when I thought it over, it became easy.

Birthright, you're next.

BUMP for After Party!

Good talk.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]