In-game Pre-Theramore Isle event

100 Tauren Druid
Probably just going to have people showing up without notice to do w/e they want.

Just saying, you never know.

completely expecting that. it is bladefist after all. not sure how to handle it,
we could jsut ignore them, and let them do w/e they want, or we can kill them, i vote we kill them. if we see a hordie flying over the group to try to get behind them, we wont heal them, if we see an allie flying over to get behind the group, we will all nuke them. and expect the same.

im all for rogues, druids and w/e sneaking behind the group, just not with flying, or entering any other gates. if you want to do it , do it right. go up the side , or right thro them to get at healers.

I really don't care who wins, i will be more than willing to lose, as long as it takes awhile to lose. In fact, if we start to get the upper hand to early, i will have them back off a bit (if they listen.) .

to make sure its as fair as i can make it. a few of the things we will be doing are. having locks there to leave combat and summon more as ppl get interested. have ppl leave combat to use mass rez every once in a while. obvoiously you will want to put a mark above your healers so the dps know who to protect. anyone not in your raid group can not see the marks.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
hm sounds like fun.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
getting close, i had to log off bc ppl kept asking if we could start sooner. ... and i was tempted.

if all goes as planned it should be a pretty epic shindig
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Rogue
OK we are clearly out numbered by at least 4 to 1, so if you guys can kill Jaina you officially win
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Battle won! Dudi especially like how you tie Dudi to stick and use me to hit things, very nice.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
That was the most fun I have had in WoW in a long time. We should for sure do this again before and after the expansion hits!
Reply Quote
95 Human Warlock
screenshot of a dead rammbone..lol....and the one he has of me was photoshoped im sure...lol
had a great time..we gotta do more often
:-)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
good game guys very fun and now i know my mindcontrol belt work on horde lol. we should do it again
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Some screenshots I took.

http://i.imgur.com/xfJOI.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/cokoL.jpg
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
oh be half of all the alliance that came good fight and great time thank you horde for killign both my toons i brough tmany times lol
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I never really intended us to kill Jaina,(a large group just wasn't listening) the tuesday event will address her. i just wanted to have some fun .

as far as a winner. i think we are all winners.

horde stomped allies at the start, but lost it when ppl ran in. over all it went back and forth
(from what i could see with my 2 frames per sec. lol )

All in all i wouldn't be oppose to allies holding the claim that they kept horde from taking it from them.

but most importantly, lets not let this be a one time thing, we could do it once a month, ill see what i can set up (and wouldn't be oppose to others setting up similar things)

Every allie that was there is now cool in my books, unless bubble was there...fk that kid...lol
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
This was by far the most fun I've had in awhile on WoW. I'll definitely be around for every other event like this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I had a BLAST! Both sides were awesome, some heavy fighting back and forth. I'm not into PVP much anymore because it get really serious in bg's, which is fine, this was just pure fun and I would be up for this monthly. Well done Alliance, you played a good game =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I truly wish I could have been there. Sounds like it was pretty amazing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I missed it but post when you all are planning another one, im always down to kill me some horde;) also thanks for taking to time to plan this.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I'm not really sure how they will work with the CRZ crap, We had trouble jsut having a guild meeting bc some guildies would be next to us on the map, but on a diff realm. other wise hala would be perfect (ppl have been begging for no more cross realms since may, its nov, dunno if we will ever get the old servers back)

So that pretty much leaves us with panda land battles, (for now), lots of new areas, and good places to pick from, preferably, grave yard same distance for both factions. No, or very few NPCs to interfere (unless its part of the battle, like theramore raid was). But if there is still an interest, ill start working on something . should prolly work on a pvp set lol
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
So, I've been trying to find a way to keep doing things like this. But, the whole cross realm zones is making it a P.I.T.A. I THINK. if we can get enough ppl from our server in one zone, it will kick it back to a bladefist zone, instead of the CRZ. Our guild meetings have been sketchy, usually end up with 80 to 90 % of the group in the same zone. and the other 10 or 20% have to zone back into the zone (fly over the border and then back) a few times to get on the same one as rest of the group.

SO to answer all the " when is the next one going to be". start helping me spread the word again to your guilds, and see how many ppl we can get interested. and let me know either here, or in game if you and your guildies, or friends are interested.

Will need someone to spear head the allie side as far as getting the group together on that side. Huntyai (spelling) was going to take care of it, but i haven't talked to him in a while.

The ones we had in burning crusade had any where from 50 to almost 200 people participating, I would say we had almost 80 at the theramore event. The more ppl, the more fun it was, if you have never been a part of a "server war" you are missing out on a lot of fun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]