@Warsong Battalion

90 Undead Priest
Since I have been promoted to Latrine Duty, I cannot ask this question in guild chat. Who was it that complained about Cycloned and myself talking in guild chat? I'm very curious because I find it funny that two guys can get away with making racist remarks in the guild but the minute Cycloned and Myself start letting the poetic juices flow, we get Latrine Duty, which is funny considering a guild who decided to do a little poetry thing before us.

Roxamus said we were saying "useless bs" but isn't that much of guild chat these days? I much rather see random lyrics than a constant reminder of how much people leave the guild on a daily basis. And that's not to mention of other loads of random crap that people talk about in guild chat. Isn't that the point of guildchat, for guildies to talk about random crap when there isn't anything going on?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This right here, proves how childish you are.

I put you on Latrine Duty because of complaints. That's all you need to know. And not ONCE has ANYBODY in WSB got away with being racist in any way in guild chat. I have gotten onto them every single time it has happened.

You can ask any guild member in the guild and they will tell you this. As for you again getting that rank, i'm not taking you off and I will not let any other officer take you or him off. Himan himself will have to do it.

You did not get this rank for "speaking poetry". You got this rank for being annoying and spamming guild chat. It's okay to do for a little bit. But, you need to know when to stop and not be so annoying.

And after you get this rank you BOTH log onto alts just to do it again and get past your punishment? That's real mature of you both.

If you want to say I am abusing my powers go ahead. If you want to be childish and bring our drama to the fourms go ahead. Either way, my decision is final.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Watch out, he will demote your forum privileges next... Thanks for the perks in what proves to be a rather tasteless guild. I shall remain until the gkick comes within the next 24hours.

Lf pvp guild with some sort of requirements other than the World Wide Winner achievement.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's real funny how mad two "mature" people can get. I'll make sure to "abuse" my powers more when we get more people like you joining WSB.

Just keep in mind, I have had a lot of complaints about both of you. So we will be looking forward to seeing you both getting guild kicked.
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Rogue
Watch out, he will demote your forum privileges next... Thanks for the perks in what proves to be a rather tasteless guild. I shall remain until the gkick comes within the next 24hours.

Lf pvp guild with some sort of requirements other than the World Wide Winner achievement.

since you are one of like 3 WSB who arent terrible you are welcome to join Exodus, whisper Poggle for an inv in game
Edited by Pogglelol on 9/12/2012 9:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
09/12/2012 09:16 PMPosted by Roxamus
Just keep in mind, I have had a lot of complaints about both of you. So we will be looking forward to seeing you both getting guild kicked.

yolo.
Reply Quote
Take it to your guild forums please.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/12/2012 09:23 PMPosted by Papilon
Take it to your guild forums please.

I agree with you...

I'm sorry it was brought to here.
Reply Quote
Is this the Ziyus from TBC Ravenholdt?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

yolo.

I looked this up, his logic checks out

YOLO
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I can't imagine WSB Guild Chat, must be like Trade chat, on crack, but able to be seen across the entire game.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
09/12/2012 10:47 PMPosted by Soaring
I can't imagine WSB Guild Chat, must be like Trade chat, on crack, but able to be seen across the entire game.

Oh God, it seems worse than I could have imagined.
And without a timer on how often you can post, too.
Reply Quote
87 Pandaren Warrior
I find it !@#$ing amazing that even with their own Website they still find it necessary to, instead of posting on their own thread/dealing with this via IN-GAME WHISPERS, they need to do this in front of everyone else in ED.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Look at all these new faces I have to slap!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
We will keep your slap a WSB alive Briggo!

*vows to honor the gobby who been tainted by gnomehood*
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
f'ing eh...no Waffles, no Sausage, and no Bacon.

Another disappointing thread.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
*gives Shadowjax chicken and waffles.*

There ya go sport.
Reply Quote
25 Goblin Hunter
09/12/2012 09:38 PMPosted by Adva
Is this the Ziyus from TBC Ravenholdt?

Yea its that same bad priest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]