@Warsong Battalion

90 Blood Elf Paladin
/popcorn
Reply Quote

since you are one of like 3 WSB who arent terrible you are welcome to join Exodus, whisper Poggle for an inv in game

this hurts my face
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
WSBs gchat is hilarious, its trade 24/7. except with more people, Quite entertaining really, any guild ive joined since seems dead in comparison, for obvious reasons
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Peeks mentioned something about a discussion about Microsoft Windows versions or something over here on the ED forums, so I figured I'd come over to take a peek.

I was not expecting to see a Ziyus thread. I was not expecting to see the content of the thread, and I was not expecting to see something so personal and dramatic find its way to a realm forums.

The behavior expressed here is called "airing dirty laundry" and while I realize it's status quo on this forum, it's generally looked down upon and is seen as the most dramatic of behaviors. I'm really disappointed to see this thread, and disappointed to learn that this type of action would be taken in an attempt to discuss a personal grievance with the members of one's guild.

Take care, Ziyus; glad to see you're still around, but I feel that you should work harder to resolve personal issues in a less public environment to avoid this type of reception.

Edit:

09/12/2012 09:23 PMPosted by Papilon
Take it to your guild forums please.

^ Yes.
Edited by Starien on 9/13/2012 10:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
this hurts my face

Hold me.

I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky
And I swear like the shadow that's by your side

I see the questions in your eyes
I know what's weighing on your mind
You can be sure I know my heart

'Cause I'll stand beside you through the years
You'll only cry those happy tears
And though I make mistakes
I'll never break your heart

And I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky
I'll be there
I swear like a shadow that's by your side
I'll be there

For better or worse, till death do us part
I'll love you with every (single) beat of my heart
I swear, I swear, oh, I, swear
Edited by Mohawkrock on 9/13/2012 10:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
09/13/2012 10:17 AMPosted by Mohawkrock

Hold me.

I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky
And I swear like the shadow that's by your side

I see the questions in your eyes
I know what's weighing on your mind
You can be sure I know my heart

'Cause I'll stand beside you through the years
You'll only cry those happy tears
And though I make mistakes
I'll never break your heart

And I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky
I'll be there
I swear like a shadow that's by your side
I'll be there

For better or worse, till death do us part
I'll love you with every (single) beat of my heart
I swear, I swear, oh, I, swear
That's awesome. :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Psh they were kind enough to explain the demotion to you and you still complain? Sounds like some considerate officers.
The officers of Reague kick/demote with no explanation. It's like the hunger games in here.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
That doesn't sound like a promotion bro.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
09/13/2012 08:52 AMPosted by Noobhuntër
Is this the Ziyus from TBC Ravenholdt?

Yea its that same bad priest.

You couldn't be more wrong.

And Roxamus, I would like to know how you hear a lot of complaints about us when I've only began speaking in Guild Chat a few days ago and that was when I got into it with you because you didn't like the way Skillcoil asked for achievements when doing Premades. You should not worry about how we decide to run battleground groups, especially considering the manner that I was invited into this guild. You may have brown nosed yourself all the way to Officer but that really does not matter to me. It wasn't even serious the first time Cycloned and myself did it but you demoted us when terrible crap comes out of guild chat every day. If people really complained (i doubt many did if any because it wasn't worthy of complaining), then they should have spoke up in guild. Don't worry dude, I don't want your officer spot. Those days are over. I am just here having a good time with friends.

Starien, this is not about airing dirty laundry when we're pretty much the laundry mat of this server.

As far the Ravenholdt trolls, with the exception of Starien, I don't know you nor do I remember you so let's keep it that way. I find it cool that you can remember me but I have no intentions of trying to remember you.
Reply Quote
09/13/2012 02:21 PMPosted by Ziyus
As far the Ravenholdt trolls, with the exception of Starien, I don't know you nor do I remember you so let's keep it that way. I find it cool that you can remember me but I have no intentions of trying to remember you.

I was just curious is all, I remember you being a fairly nice guy. We dueled a couple times on IQD. I have good memory like that. =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Yea its that same bad priest.

You couldn't be more wrong.

And Roxamus, I would like to know how you hear a lot of complaints about us when I've only began speaking in Guild Chat a few days ago and that was when I got into it with you because you didn't like the way Skillcoil asked for achievements when doing Premades. You should not worry about how we decide to run battleground groups, especially considering the manner that I was invited into this guild. You may have brown nosed yourself all the way to Officer but that really does not matter to me. It wasn't even serious the first time Cycloned and myself did it but you demoted us when terrible crap comes out of guild chat every day. If people really complained (i doubt many did if any because it wasn't worthy of complaining), then they should have spoke up in guild. Don't worry dude, I don't want your officer spot. Those days are over. I am just here having a good time with friends.

Starien, this is not about airing dirty laundry when we're pretty much the laundry mat of this server.

That actualy made me luagh. Whatever you say. I'm done posting on this. It's a waste of time. I don't have to give out names of people who complained.

And brown nosed my way? Mhmm. That's why I lead events, help guildies all the time, etc.. etc.. I worked for my rank. Rather you say so or not.

All I have to say. As far as i'm concerned you will remain on Latrine Duty for as long as I want you to be there.

EDIT: And I almost forgot, posting on public fourms proves nothing but how childish you are. Like they said, take it to our guild fourms. There was no point at all to even post this thread.

And to everybody else, like I said in a older post, i'm sorry this thread is even here.
Edited by Roxamus on 9/13/2012 2:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
No need to apologize... I needed something to do at work. Just g kick them IMO.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/13/2012 03:12 PMPosted by Scuttles
No need to apologize... I needed something to do at work. Just g kick them IMO.

I would if I had that power. But, after what happened.. Poggle... *cough* Because I know you will read this. Only Himan can guild kick and we talked and we are giving them ONE more chance.

But, I still have to say sorry. This is not something that should have been posted here.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Guild forums? I wasn't aware. That kind of thing slips when you're invited as soon as you pop online from an extensive hiatus. You should consider yourself lucky I do not wish to be an officer because you could not hold a candle to me.

@Adva, it's good to know you are not one of those Ravenholdt players who are still clinging on to the past.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Guild forums? I wasn't aware. That kind of thing slips when you're invited as soon as you pop online from an extensive hiatus. You should consider yourself lucky I do not wish to be an officer because you could not hold a candle to me.

@Adva, it's good to know you are not one of those Ravenholdt players who are still clinging on to the past.

That also made me luagh. You will NEVER be an officer or high rank in WSB. And you never were even considered for high rank.

People like you with ego problems and get to many complaints from others will remain as recruit.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
09/13/2012 02:21 PMPosted by Ziyus

Lolled.

09/13/2012 03:56 PMPosted by Roxamus
That also made me luagh. You will NEVER be an officer or high rank in WSB. And you never were even considered for high rank.

Lolled harder.

People like you with ego problems and get to many complaints from others will remain as recruit.

Roflmao'ed.

Your guild is a collective of ego problems, and little else.
Reply Quote
09/13/2012 04:45 PMPosted by Return
Your guild is a collective of ego problems, and little else.

Pot calling the kettle black
WSB #1 brah, bask in it
Reply Quote
I so sowwy for your loss Ziyus. Not everyone is cut out for the Battalion :(
You can still bask in our glory anyday though

--Scratch that. You were still a valued member of the guild. Latrines always needin to be clean
Edited by Bronkk on 9/13/2012 8:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
09/13/2012 08:00 PMPosted by Bronkk
WSB #1 brah, bask in it

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Bronkk/statistic#21

25% arena win ratio
0% RBG win ratio
32% duel win ratio
Never broken 1500

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Bronkk/achievement#15117:15118:a2516

lol Pet collector

There is nothing remotely impressive about you other than your love for pixelated pets. You are a true example of the average WSB hero. Congrats.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]