80 Human Mage
er, dis
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior

Fro'ing it up on MR since '05.

oh !@#$, its polamalu!

long time no see link!

Hai Iron! <3

Watcha think of that awesome SoA season premiere?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Started 2008 on a warlock named pegity guild was the last templars leveled him to 54 and then quit

Resubbed in 2010. Rolled a ret and joined mercaneries of the light ret name was holywrath.

Rerolled rogue in cata named Thift and joined doesn't afraid

Now I'm playing a shadow priest!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

oh !@#$, its polamalu!

long time no see link!

Hai Iron! <3

it was amazing, tig is gonna go ballistic. should log over and give me your real id if your playin again
Reply Quote
I started on Nov 19th 2005 and this server was the one that was randomly chosen for me. Regardless of how dead it may seem I'd never leave it. Way too many friends and great memories to pack up and leave.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior

Hai Iron! <3

it was amazing, tig is gonna go ballistic. should log over and give me your real id if your playin again

Will do. I'll come find you sometime later in the week once I finish reformatting.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Been playing since....I started my night elf warrior on moonrunner way back in 2006-07 I believe, somewhere int hat time frame. Haven't been Alli since...well, four months after I made that toon XD.
Reply Quote
74 Night Elf Rogue
Ale
Started in Oct of 05. However I changed realms and re-rolled on horde side. Just started putzing around again on Moonrunner as I was bored.
Reply Quote
97 Human Paladin
Since September of 2005. Sword of the Lord to PR.
Edited by Serraphina on 9/19/2012 8:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Serraphina!

Wow, your still with PR. I raided with you all back in Vanilla. Good old drinking raid nights lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/19/2012 08:15 AMPosted by Serraphina

Sword of the Lord=Blast from the past

I was in that guild but on a different toon. I went to Temperance though when it broke up.
Edited by Ambrozia on 9/20/2012 6:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
97 Human Paladin
Serraphina!

Wow, your still with PR. I raided with you all back in Vanilla. Good old drinking raid nights lol

yeah, I remember you Peg. We had a lot more paladins back then :) PR had some very very drunk nights in Vanilla lol.
Reply Quote
97 Human Paladin

Sword of the Lord=Blast from the past

I was in that guild but on a different toon. I went to Temperance though when it broke up.

What was your characters name?

It was seven years ago though so I really remember my guildies who built PR from SOTL and Nolans buddies.
Edited by Serraphina on 9/21/2012 6:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Human Rogue
A while.
Reply Quote
2006 left Moonrunner and alliance at start of Cataclysm to join wife on horde winterhoof... Now we're back!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
ahahahah that !@#$%^ phlow posted on this thread
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
4-5 years ago...this was my first and main server...although I do have toons scattered throughout others...this will always be home
(but I am still p155ed off about the shared achieves....blah....)
Edited by Shaelfae on 10/1/2012 9:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Since November of '05.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
June 05', back when weed was grass
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]