How long have you been on Moonrunner

100 Pandaren Shaman
Been with Moonrunner since it was 3 days old. Have done just about everything since then, including change the servers diapers. (That was nasty)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
About the time that I started trying to raise the money for a realm transfer.
Reply Quote
4 Human Paladin
Moonrunner died in Wrath.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
late '07
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Been here since the day it opened. First Character was Alliance, named Murphman (I was a kid, couldn't think of a better name...) played him all throughout Vanilla, got Thuronag and a few other players who were relatively known back in the day to start on this server when they first started playing as well. Rerolled my mage Phuzad in BC, then my warrior Madden in WotLK and Cata, and now this Ret.
Edited by Maddxn on 10/28/2012 8:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
August or so of 2005. (Not this toon).

In 2008 I had a brief xfer to Stormrage, skipped Wrath and came back.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Off and on, I've been here since UBRS was a raid and my damn chestpiece refused to drop off Drakk. Miss the Sky Pirates. I'm the oldie who always gets a kick out of retelling the story about when we were attempting Strat45, our warrior tank got locked out at the gate but we still pressed on to get the achievement (before there were achievements). Best time I had in WoW bar none.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Lexicon would be proud of that Tiandrah!

Edit - I started back in 2005, I was convinced to play after my cousins shared a story of players sitting in the barrens screaming "Gnome Go HOME!" I rushed out to purchase the game while still laughing about their story of the Lost Gnome.

I rushed home to download it on my horrible dell laptop.. Hours later I started my journey as "Snowman" a proud Night Elf hunter of the Alliance!

Then my family informed me that they would be joining a coworker on Moonrunner. This coworker ran a guild named "The Killer Bunnies" and he would give us 1 gold to reroll horde. I was reluctant.. I had already reached level 10! I slayed countless boars with my "Grey Bow of Pro-ness" but I was confident I could get rich like no other with 1 gold!!!

To The Moon.. runner!

I re-started my journey as Troll Hunter "Dekarmoon." At the end of vanilla I left for a few months and then returned in Burning Crusade as this paladin ;)

Old Guilds - Blackhand, Invictus, Paradigm, Evolution, Supremacy, Alliance Optimus, Fenrir, Sky Pirates

Old Enemies - Puzzle * I miss the old AB fights where our teams would let us 1vs1*, Gaboon, Fieryxiena, Spetsnaz, Jaxattack *Foe turned Friend*

3 Best Memories
1. Going AFK mid Barron Geddon fight with Supremacy's second clear.. While afk I became the bomb in the caster group. Lowpass freaked out in vent, next attempt Nugtik gets 2shotted XD

2. Wintergrasp Madness!!!! I kill 47 alliance with 20 tenacity..

3. Wiping a few Evolution Raids for sending dirty whispers to Duskhawk *main tank* and Sanglier *Tank Healer* during boss encounters.

The Moonrunner of old was def worth 1 gold and 15 hours of boar leveling /cough *30 hours* lol

P.S. - Sorry for the Length just wanted to share!
Edited by Øneblood on 11/5/2012 11:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Paladin
I've had characters on the server since the server was released : but, after BC came out I switched around past moonrunner. Came back for WOTLK though.

Was in Brotherhood of Steel and Alliance Optimus in Vanilla. :3
-aor the gnome warlock
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Lexicon would be proud of that Tiandrah!

Edit - I started back in 2005, I was convinced to play after my cousins shared a story of players sitting in the barrens screaming "Gnome Go HOME!" I rushed out to purchase the game while still laughing about their story of the Lost Gnome.

I rushed home to download it on my horrible dell laptop.. Hours later I started my journey as "Snowman" a proud Night Elf hunter of the Alliance!

Then my family informed me that they would be joining a coworker on Moonrunner. This coworker ran a guild named "The Killer Bunnies" and he would give us 1 gold to reroll horde. I was reluctant.. I had already reached level 10! I slayed countless boars with my "Grey Bow of Pro-ness" but I was confident I could get rich like no other with 1 gold!!!

To The Moon.. runner!

I re-started my journey as Troll Hunter "Dekarmoon." At the end of vanilla I left for a few months and then returned in Burning Crusade as this paladin ;)

Old Guilds - Blackhand, Invictus, Paradigm, Evolution, Supremacy, Alliance Optimus, Fenrir, Sky Pirates

Old Enemies - Puzzle * I miss the old AB fights where our teams would let us 1vs1*, Gaboon, Fieryxiena, Spetsnaz, Jaxattack *Foe turned Friend*

3 Best Memories
1. Going AFK mid Barron Geddon fight with Supremacy's second clear.. While afk I became the bomb in the caster group. Lowpass freaked out in vent, next attempt Nugtik gets 2shotted XD

2. Wintergrasp Madness!!!! I kill 47 alliance with 20 tenacity..

3. Wiping a few Evolution Raids for sending dirty whispers to Duskhawk *main tank* and Sanglier *Tank Healer* during boss encounters.

The Moonrunner of old was def worth 1 gold and 15 hours of boar leveling /cough *30 hours* lol

P.S. - Sorry for the Length just wanted to share!

Damn they asked for a reference of time not your life story
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Rogue

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

/yawn.. Nice addition to this thread!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/08/2012 08:22 PMPosted by Øneblood

/yawn.. Nice addition to this thread!

10/10 best post r1 US would read again satisfactory use of comedic punctuation
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/10 best post r1 US would read again satisfactory use of comedic punctuation

Things a virgin would say?

God, I love Jeopardy!

Edit: Nice Addition ;)
Edited by Øneblood on 11/17/2012 12:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
"DOESNT AFRAID"; what a hilarious name for a guild. Full of fat, pimply neckbeards no doubt. I take it you nerds must have missed the phase where everyone had "lol" at the end of their names.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
been here since august 06
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Rogue
I started on Moonrunner 2 weeks after it opened as a new server on my then main.

I was in several the top guilds back in Moonrunners glory days.

For nostalgia, I will name some names and see how many of you even know what im talking about:

Reverence, Termerity, Divinity, Hack N slash, Oh Snap, Silent Resurrgence, supremecy

Chomp, Droz, Wiggfield, Visago, Fyremane, Sinister, Shadowfang, GT, Nightmourne, Holy, Snake, jeggred, Balloo, Miao, Plus, Minus,
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Hrmm, me thinks I'm going back to Oct '05 when this character was rolled.
Took about 10 months off recently and came back a few weeks ago.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
God damned forever.
Reply Quote
88 Worgen Death Knight
I started playing WoW and was assigned to Moonrunner after it had been up for only 15 minutes.
I'm not sure how long ago that was =)
I have two accounts with all chars my chars on Moonrunner.
The server seems balanced enough to me, there was a time that the horde wasted us in BGs but that's ancient history.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]