Mists of Pandaria Progression Thread

(Sticky)

90 Human Paladin
We got 1/6 this evening, with 8/10 of out guildies. Yay! Tried a bit on the second boss, but not much.

Where's Isese? I miss her already

Sleeping, mostly. Between classes and all that, it's just kinda... yea. You know the story.
Edited by Isesé on 10/6/2012 10:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
10/06/2012 07:40 PMPosted by Isesé
Sleeping, mostly. Between classes and all that, it's just kinda... yea. You know the story.

What is this 'sleeping' you speek of.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Btw Isese, I didn't see Cry Havoc get a kill on guildox and not on wowprogress.
So idk what happened there.

~~~~~I found that there was a kill, however I only saw 7/10 were guildies of Cry Havoc.
Edited by Woøt on 10/7/2012 7:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Btw Isese, I didn't see Cry Havoc get a kill on guildox and not on wowprogress.
So idk what happened there.

~~~~~I found that there was a kill, however I only saw 7/10 were guildies of Cry Havoc.

Strange. I checked our guild achievement and it does not list credit, though it lists us as having downed it as a guild group when I login and see the guild news. The people present for the kill: Redshift, Arianrhód, Isesé, Daxhaanis, Gwynnéth, Jaylock, Carebearrawr, Warlander of Cry Havoc, Dallenson of New World Order, and Leide of Stygian Fete. So this would be 8 guild members of Cry Havoc. Does it not note one of our members?

You may check to confirm that each of those players has a single kill, executed at the same time. I do not know why it does not list us having received credit for 8/10 guild members, so I'll probably put a ticket in about it. WowProgress has been updated and it shows the kill; waiting on the other update.
Edited by Isesé on 10/7/2012 7:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Mhm, there it is. Idk why it wasn't there before. Weirdness.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I was actually wondering about that cuz before you guys went in there I remember you telling me you had to PuG 3 people for MV.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/07/2012 09:03 PMPosted by Musicxd
I was actually wondering about that cuz before you guys went in there I remember you telling me you had to PuG 3 people for MV.
We went in with three pugs, including the two listed, who helped us get the kill, and a third who came for 2-3 attempts before I pulled in our priest to replace him. The stars aligned, because I texted her just as she pulled into the driveway.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
thank god for stars lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Good run btw, was hoping to have some fun with Feng the Accursed... Healers are in the need... why am I not surprised...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Awe, I was expecting a guild get 6/6 before reset. Elegon is quite the annoyance... Lol
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Elegon down for sepsis
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Nicely done Sepsis.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Will of the Emperor down for sepsis :3
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Grats Sepsis! :D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Why isn't this forum stickied yet damn. Lol
Edited by Woøt on 10/12/2012 4:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Woot.....do I know you?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Do you know me? Possible.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Amg stickied forum lol. I'll be sure to update the forum when I get home
Edited by Woøt on 10/17/2012 7:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
Immortalis Rex downed Stone Guard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]