[BUG] +Fishing bonus items not stacking

90 Night Elf Druid
Currently, it appears that you may only have a max of +50 fishing bonus items (not including lures) count. My character has the Arcanite Fishing Pole (+40) with the High Test Eternium Fishing line (+5), the Weather Beaten Fishing Hat (+5), Nat Pagle's Extreme Anglin' Boots (+5), and the +fishing enchant to a pair of gloves (+5).
Wearing all my fishing gear only gives me +50 fishing, instead of +60. If I equip and un-equip each in a variety of combinations, they all appear to work individually. However, once I hit +50, the pieces stop counting (or at least my bonus fishing on my profession tab doesn't update past 50).

I'm sincerely hoping this is a bug and is not intended.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Bump. I was wondering the same thing. Please let us know ASAP.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
For me the bonuses on the Weather Beaten Fishing Hat and Nat Pagle's Extreme Anglin' Boots don't stack. Individually they give the +5 they should but with both equipped it's still only +5.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I have 4 pieces:
Weather Beaten Fishing Hat
Arcanite Fishing Pole (w/ +5)
Nat Pagle's Extreme Anglin' Boots
Fishing Gloves (w/ +5)

That should be +60 total, but the hat and the boots are not stacking - each individually is +5, but I only get +5 with both. And the +5 on my fishing pole is not showing up under any circumstances.

The on-use buff from the hat does stack, for a total +125.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I noticed the same thing as Garfal.

My boots and hat appear to be sharing the same +5 fishing and are not stacking.

I have a +30 rod, +5 enchant, +5hat and +5 boots and it only comes to 40 when it should be 45.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]