How is Alliance RP/PvP?

85 Worgen Druid
Emerald Dream is next on my quest to find a home realm. I LOVE World PvP but I also like to RP. I miss the old times when factions would engage in huge WPvP battles. It was fun. It was epic. On the other hand, I want to do some decent RP when I'm not doing WPvP. So I ask, could this be the realm?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yes, but we have enough werewolves
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
09/11/2012 03:39 PMPosted by Oilers

I plan on changing to night elf before I go. Not really a fan of Worgen animations xD
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
(( Before you race change I encourage you to check out The Päck, we are an all worgen guild that is active in RP/PVP, we also are involved in some PVE content as well. Our website is www.thepacksden.guildlaunch.com check it out, and if you are interested please apply, or if you have any questions you can /join pack that is our chat channel. ))
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
if you don't mind the trolls then its a good server for both rp/pvp the only problem is finding a guild that will meet your needs of course activity is low on most of the guilds but once the new expansion comes in then things should pick up .
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
if you don't mind the trolls then its...

You called?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue

Well, that's sort of unkind. I personally love our Worgen allies, and would welcome more!

Or Night Elves, you know, whichever. As long as they're not ganking me in Duskwood, I'm happy. :)

(Actually, that's sort of fun too, if enough of my guildies are around. Just slows down the leveling kind of a lot.)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
As long as they're [s]not[/s] ganking me in Duskwood

Is this an invite for a night out?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
09/12/2012 11:48 AMPosted by Emzela

Ahhhhahaha, uhm, let me check with Ottavia. :D
Reply Quote
09/12/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Seyahat

Ahhhhahaha, uhm, let me check with Ottavia. :D

Ottavia rolls her eyes.

Got enough'a you elven types as is.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Humph...

We are better then just Elven type...we are not the stuck up holier then though ones. We are the adoreable, we like to bleed you dry and then kiss the boo-boo better kind of elf. So girls night out?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
*snerk* I think our night out would probably end quickly and badly for me if I were to agree. We could formulate a truce, though! Meet outside Duskwood away from the guards, I'll bring the ale, and you promise I get out of it alive? :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Alive-ish...what's a night of ale and fun without a little stabbing?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Im under the impression we should still be killing werewolves like I was for the first 6 years wow, pesky evil werewolves
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
lol

O Bricke... <3's
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
09/13/2012 10:01 AMPosted by Oilers
Im under the impression we should still be killing werewolves like I was for the first 6 years wow, pesky evil werewolves

OILERS

<---------------------------- Sinstrix ( I have two warlocks :) )

I vote the right elf, a NIGHT ELF!

If you are going to come here, please roll Night Elf XD. Night Elf, best elf!

Also, contact <The Crew> for rp with Sinstrix and Oilers! 2K+ rp XD
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6201551718
;)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Not that I'm biased..but Night elves are simply amazing, and are the right choice.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Now now vistula, lets not be rude. If you are looking for rp-pvp then I must tell you with Have Group Will Travel gone, the server has balanced out much more. You will find a home for rp in one of many guilds.
Perhaps fighting along side a Kingdom of its own is your style? Then perhaps Kingship of the East is where you will find a home. Or maybe, being a Worgen, the Pack is more your style you will plenty of experienced Rpers there, well versed in Gil'neas lore.
But, if you are looking for daily World Pvp and an extensive lore back round then we would gladly have you aid us in the fight for Arathi. The Keepers of Stromgarde will welcome your aid with the finest armor and weapons our smiths can make and I promise you will not go lacking for Honor and Vengeance.
Stop by our website if you find yourself interested. Thekeepersofstromgarde.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]