<Chain Reaction> 12/12 LF Druid or Priest

100 Troll Shaman
<Chain Reaction> has been around since server launch on Area 52 Horde. In Burning Crusade, all content was downed including Illidan with some ventures into Sunwell. During Wrath we stepped up our game and consistently maintained a top 10 ranking as a 25 man guild. Like so many, at the end of Wrath of the Lich King, it was decided that the headaches of 25 man raiding were more than we wanted to put up with. With Cataclysm's launch, Chain Reaction was reborn as a 10-man guild. During Cataclysm, bosses rapidly fell before the might of Chain Reaction.

Many of CR's raiders come from a hardcore raiding background with some having been in US top-100 guilds while others have been guild/raid/class leaders. We all have that itch for progression, so we take our raid time seriously. We want to clear all content that Blizzard throws at us while it is current and have a good time doing it. Aside from that, we're probably one of the more mature and relaxed guilds out there. We are looking for other like-minded progression-oriented individuals who, like us, are limited to raiding only a couple of times a week, but still want to make the most of the time that is available.

Schedule:
Tuesday, 7:30-11:30pm EST
Thursday, 7:30-11:30pm EST
Sunday (optional clean up) 1:00-4:00pm EST

Current Progression
Tier 14: 11/16 Heroic
Tier 15: 12/12, heroics incoming!

Expectations:
We are generally quite laid-back and don't expect perfection. We do, however, expect you to know your class, know the fights, and to be able to commit to our minimal raid schedule. We do not recruit for bench or back up spots and keep our roster small. This means all applicants and raiders are expected to have a high attendance rate. We log all progression fights and often fraps them as well. Raiders are encouraged to use these resources to evaluate their own performances.

Outside of raids, we expect our members to conduct themselves as adults and remember their conduct reflects on the entire guild.

Loot system:
Need before greed.

We are a tight-knit 10 man raiding guild, therefore we have no need for a complex loot system. As such, we ask that raiders play nice and share the loot love.

Voice chat:
We have made the move from Vent to Mumble. Although we do have a limited space Vent server available for interviews, if you are accepted for trial please have Mumble installed and configured before your first raid.

Recruiting for Mists of Pandaria:
We keep our roster small, so any openings are for a full time raid spots. Competent off-spec is a huge plus.

We have an opening for the following:

Discipline Priest (with Shadow off-spec)
Guardian Druid

If you have questions about our raids, guild environment or anything, please contact a member. He or she will point you in the right direction. You can also contact Ghoulie (aiber#1234) or Krysann (krysann#1443).

[b]Application Process:

Go to www.chainreactionguild.org and follow the link. All applications are private. Only guild members and the original applicant are able to view the application. We will normally try to contact you in-game within 1-2 days regarding your application.
Edited by Krysann on 4/10/2013 5:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Free cookies to all applicants.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
bobo still in charge?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Sorry, Bobo stopped playing more than a year ago, just before Firelands.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
We would love to hear from an amazing and funny DK.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
We would love to hear from an amazing and funny DK.

Kind of creepy imo!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Well you...You smell!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
I vote Brotality be the first one to do a mumble sing-a-long
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
09/19/2012 07:12 PMPosted by Brotality
If I can sing "I like big butts" we have a deal.

You know I actually met him back in the day. Oh god, I am old.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight

You know I actually met him back in the day. Oh god, I am old.

I remember listening to "Swass" on cassette until it wore out! There's just something about "Buttermilk Biscuts."

Now I'm feeling old...
Edited by Taumas on 9/21/2012 9:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Edit for new openings. Stupid work making our roster non-pretty.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Bump for Pumpkin Pancakes!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Although you may be wiping to the load screen boss, I can assure you there is no loading screen on our site. Apply today for a 100% zero Load Screen guarantee.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Updated needs! Now is your chance to play with some awesome people
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Would love to hear from a druid!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Updated
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Bump for Krys<3

I made pumpkin spice rice krispie treats today. They were apparantly very good. I dont like pumpkin.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]