PALS FOR LIFE recruiting for MoP

90 Human Paladin
With Mists around the corner, we're looking for a few players to fill out our roster in anticipation of the new raids. Spots recruited for are for core raiders and not to sit on the bench.

In particular we are looking for:
Holy Paladin
Rogue
Warlock

However, we are flexible enough that we would consider players of most other classes. Feel free to apply or ask me about specific classes. App on our website at http://www.thepalsforlife.com

Raid Times (3 Nights/wk):
Tuesday - 7:30 - 10:15
Thursday - 7:30 - 10:15
Sunday - 5:30 - 9:00
(All times CST)

With the typical raid week only lasting 10 hours, we are looking for applicants that share our interest in raiding efficiently. Cauldrons and feasts are provided for, but we expect players to be alert and have a strong understanding of your class and the encounters. Pushing through the harder heroics requires that all our players are knowledgeable and competitive and bring 100% every night.

Guild Environment / History:
Beyond being in a competitive PvE guild that has consistently been pushing through all heroic encounters for the last 4 expansions, you are also part of one of the longest lasting guilds in WoW. Many of our raiders have been with us for over two years, and there is a strong community that doesn’t comprise itself around hyper-aggressive raiding. While we are dedicated to success and pushing content, we do so while having fun. Our burnout rates are low, and stability is a huge plus for our guild. P4L uses officer loot to distribute gear, which has always been fair; loot drama is unheard of.

Expectations:
As said previously, we only raid roughly 10 hours a week and are always pushing new content. We need players with intelligent specs who can rationalize and defend their talent choices. We need people with good attendance, who learn from their mistakes and can come to raids prepared with the knowledge of the night’s encounters.
Because of our environment, we need mature players who enjoy successfully completing encounters and performing to the best of their classes abilities. We don’t want to recruit anyone that will !#!## and moan endlessly and leave after a brief stay.

Application Process:
Go to our forums http://www.thepalsforlife.com/punbb and copy the application template. If you'd like to submit your application privately, send it to Anti-Aurae on the forums, or message Pi in game. Otherwise, fill out the application and post it on our forums. Take this application seriously, we do think of this as a precursor to your raiding thoroughness.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
It's a trap.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wait this is still a game right....
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
You had me at "precursor to your raiding thoroughness"....
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Applications?

No thank you.

It's a game not a freaking job interview.

True, but he is looking for people to help them raid, and push progression. So he needs to make sure that the people he is recruiting are good players so he doesn't waste the rest of the raid groups time with wipes or berserk timers.

Just because you aren't good enough to apply doesn't mean its stupid. It just means that people like you don't stand a chance ;). Therefore they don't have to waste any time...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
No one cares.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Im in!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage

bunch of bs if you ask me.

I could care less if you think I'm not good enough to apply, cause your opinion means nothing to me.

But to have to apply? Please. That's an elitist attitude if I ever heard one.

SHUT THE FUK UP SEARC!

Just kidding , I agree with you for once. All you little namby pamby nerds need to suck it!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

True, but he is looking for people to help them raid, and push progression. So he needs to make sure that the people he is recruiting are good players so he doesn't waste the rest of the raid groups time with wipes or berserk timers.

Just because you aren't good enough to apply doesn't mean its stupid. It just means that people like you don't stand a chance ;). Therefore they don't have to waste any time...

bunch of bs if you ask me.

I could care less if you think I'm not good enough to apply, cause your opinion means nothing to me.

But to have to apply? Please. That's an elitist attitude if I ever heard one.

Did you just start playing WoW or something? Guilds have had applications forever. Taking 5 minutes to answer a few questions isn't much to ask, opposed to just inviting people randomly.
Edited by Pi on 9/13/2012 5:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
@searc: trollololol

@pi: pick me but i'm staying horde. I dunno how that'll work though. Maybe I'll solo the raid and give you guys the non warrior gear.

@productions: your posts are bad and you should feel bad.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Applications are for those who want to do more than Dabble in a LFR and maybe not even complete that.

09/14/2012 02:00 AMPosted by Productions
@Enable. Shut the FUK up! Dumb a$$. You're worthless. I wouldn't even use a Searc's !@#$%^ to shut your dumb a$$ up. You're cheap.

Or do more than dribble garbage out of there mouth because they are LIMP in every other way.

Arm chair warriors who would cower in irl situations are pretty disgusting.
Edited by Arabel on 9/14/2012 11:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
TGP
Hi
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
TGP
I miss all my LS buddies.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Recruit me Pi, I'll slay dragons !
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]