When MoP lands..

87 Human Paladin
So guys, what are we doing when MoP comes out?

Play a monk? Level to 90? Race change to a Panda?
What's the plan?
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Druid
touch myself
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
09/13/2012 04:19 AMPosted by Sukmyfatone
touch myself
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
server 1st druid got 10kgs of !@#$%^- for it ezpz sh!t...

then gank the fk out of everyone for a week
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
1. Cause as much pain to the horde as possible in the levelling zones.
2. I want to start a panda from lvl 1, and do the big level grind again.

gank the #% out of everyone for a week

Why stop at a week? I'll be doin it constantly! See how many I can get to rage quit :P
Reply Quote
43 Gnome Rogue
Power level like hell, I have no uni lectures for the three days after Mists launch, so I'll be playing for a few hours. Might try and go for server first engineer! :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
So excited now. I'm lovin' this cross realm stuff. In 10 minutes of farming ore in Hyjal, managed to drop like 5 or 6 horde :)

And while doing JC daily's in Dal, which only take like 2 mins, dropped 2 horde and gave up on a holy pali as it was taking too long (I was on my ungeared hunter).

Damn this is fun, although, not sure how much levelling I'll be doing becuase I can't stop being distracted by horde flying by, and the urge to chase them and hunt them down!
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
Pretty much going to focus on leveling for a while, The PvP gear will be with me in case any horde plan on just trying to gank.. However i won't be looking to fight..

Yet....
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
09/23/2012 09:45 PMPosted by Icebear
not sure how much levelling I'll be doing becuase I can't stop being distracted by horde flying by

You won't see anyone flying in Pandaria for a while :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I'm definitely levelling my hunters first. I'll be tracking any red dot on my mini map and bringing it to it's doom.

09/24/2012 03:01 PMPosted by Shatter
You won't see anyone flying in Pandaria for a while :P

Even better. Easier for me to get the target with a blink strike - stun, then open up on the $ucker! No yella horde gonna fly off when I open up on them!

Just got to watch those darn lvl 90 guards. Got a bit to close to them in Hyjal last night and they put the hurt in on me :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]