Incarnation + Celestial Alignment

90 Human Priest
Thegodofdmg doesn't know much about moonkin; he just plays with good people. He didn't know to IS before MF. ;\

they dont stack

Oh hey look another rank 1 pvper with no idea how the class works lol

Post on your main!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Edit: Oh derp, misread something
Edited by Velaniz on 9/21/2012 7:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
See the dmg difference? IT IS ABOUT THE SAME .................................................... I find myself pumping more dmg using my cd's separate . Not sure what but i would love to read this from a GM lol

It seems like people take 'stacking' in this context to mean different things.

They 'stack' in that you get Incarnation's 25% damage buff while CA is up. For this, THEY STACK. This means there shouldn't be a difference in damage between inc+eclipse and inc+CA, since CA = Eclipse.

If you took stack to mean that CA provides some additional bonus damage of its own in addition to the Eclipses it procs, then no, THEY DON'T STACK, because CA doesn't provide any bonus damage to your nukes (and one could argue not even to your dots, but you get to have 2x eclipsed dots up together for that long only while CA is up, so strictly speaking, it does make dots a fair bit stronger for its duration)
Edited by Velaniz on 9/21/2012 7:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Incarnation (eclipsed)
Your Starfire hit Training Dummy 1 Arcane. (31961 Overkill)
Your Starfire hit Training Dummy 1 Arcane. (33032 Overkill)
Your Starfire hit Training Dummy 1 Arcane. (32203 Overkill)
Your Starfire hit Training Dummy 1 Arcane. (32817 Overkill)
Your Starfire hit Training Dummy 1 Arcane. (33393 Overkill)
Your Starfire hit Training Dummy 1 Arcane. (33141 Overkill)

CA + Incarnation
Your Starfire hit Training Dummy 1 Arcane. (32039 Overkill)
Your Starfire hit Training Dummy 1 Arcane. (32413 Overkill)
Your Starfire hit Training Dummy 1 Arcane. (32384 Overkill)
Your Starfire hit Training Dummy 1 Arcane. (32979 Overkill)
Your Starfire hit Training Dummy 1 Arcane. (32251 Overkill)

See the dmg difference? IT IS ABOUT THE SAME ....................................................
I find myself pumping more dmg using my cd's separate . Not sure what but i would love to read this from a GM lol

I don't think you understand what stacking means. Of course CA+eclipse does the same damage as inc + eclipse. That's the point and that proves that incarnation and CA stack.

Now go pop CA by itself, no incarnation, and see how much damage your starfires do. It will be less damage than CA + incarn.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]