[H]10M <Civilian> Recruiting

90 Undead Mage
Bump for effect. Still looking for a few more.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
some people just cant get enough of me ;)

free bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Come play with us! Nilrem told me that he would give the first 5 ACCEPTED apps free hugs.

p.s. if you are NOT on the Vanq token you get a "special" hug. His words, not mine.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I heard this guild long and died a long time ago.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
That couldn't be further from the truth!!! Civilian is alive and well and making great progress through the current content even with the late start.

In fact we just cleared ToES this week and are looking forward to getting into 5.2 with a full head of steam.

We are currently looking for a few more good players to help round out our roster. In particular we are looking for a resto Shaman with a DPS offspec or a Resto Monk with a DPS offspec. Of course we will consider all strong applicants.

If you are interested feel free to fill out an app at Civiliangaming.com or send me a tell in game and we can talk.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump for Thunder King justice!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I'd be interested as Shadow DPS. My toons are currently all in CH for leveling purposes. Wouldn't mind going Enhancement or Resto Shaman I guess either.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
/Bump

Still looking for a few more
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
bump for deeps
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
BUMP. we could use a lock, shaman, or monk even.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
bumpppp
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I'd like to apply but I'm not sure if my Ilvl is appropriate to even try.

If it makes any difference, my raiding experience goes as far back as vanilla and I was an officer of the alliance guild EotS for many years before cataclysm when I retired for The Old Republic (huge mistake mind you).

I know how to listen, I perform well under pressure, and I know whats required to push into heroic content (wipes, pots, flasks, patience, time, etc.)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]