25 man all druid DS! Sept 23rd, 4:30 MST

90 Tauren Druid
Putting together an all druid 25 man DS Sunday Sept 23, 4:30pm MST. The hosting server is Bloodhoof US, faction Horde. (sorry ally >.<)

This is the last chance to do this sort of thing before mists drops! The last one was pretty short notice so we went with only 10 (you can view the video on youtube if you search ALL DRUID DS.)

The whole raid will be live streamed and recorded so wear your best transmog sets! The choice bits will be uploaded to youtube. Hopefully I will have time to improve the stream and recording quality. Anyone experienced with own3Dtv and Xplit let me know if you have any hints.

Druids participating should have an item level of 385 or so to help offset lack of buffs and co-ordination.

You can sign up via openraid-raid/56478 (its been down a bit lately so be patient with it).
Or pst/mail my druid Tyenee on Bloodhoof for an invite.

I won't be able to respond to in-game mail until the 22nd so don't be alarmed if you don't hear from me right away.

Hope to see you then!

I will post the livestream and youtube channels in raid for those that are interested.
Edited by Tyenee on 9/11/2012 7:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]