Fail Mage for Hire

90 Draenei Mage
Well... sitting in this guild alone and assessing the nonexistent future of this guild, Lesa rarely comes on anymore and never talks to me /sadphace (yes I intended to spell it as such), I figure it would finally be time to look for a new "raiding" guild/team. I'm too poor to server transfer and too lazy to level a character elsewhere, so I post this specifically on the frequently used/read Malygos Forums. That being said, let me tell you about myself...

I tend to be known as "that guy" if you know what I mean.
I am very obnoxious in vent and am very loud all the time.
I tend to be an @$$hole who doesn't shut the f**k up after I see someone make a stupid comment or screw up in a run.
I don't enjoy wiping... at all. The more wipes the less I enjoy.
I would rather go on a murdering rampage at midnight than a walk on a beach at sunset/sunrise.
I am very gross and my social desensitization has left me with nothing to be mentally disgusted.
When I raid I like to pull and don't stop until everything is dead, dying, or soon to be dead.
I would rather complain than congratulate.
I find jokes by others distasteful unless said joke is intended to be distasteful.
I would rather eat the beating heart of a raccoon than sit and listen to your stories.
I tend to tell everyone any secrets a person wants to tell me about and he/she specifically tells me not to tell anyone. I make a personal note to let the person it's about if applicable.
I can't keep my character stationary (unless I happen to be AFK surfing the internet for "entertainment" or taking a dump or eating my college dietary bread and peanut butter).
I do not enjoy failing (aka wiping) over consistently obvious mechanics (i.e. Dragon Soul).
I do enjoy dancing as a Bloodsail Admiral and if your special, I may show you some time.
While I have lead my share of raids, I do not enjoy doing it.
I would rather be the useless mage who just sits there and does the least amount of work humanly possible so that I can do other stuff like surf the internet.
I like to support the group from the bottom. Someone has to be there, right?
If I have a problem with 'said person', he/she will be sure to know about it.
I more than likely will never put anything in your guild bank.
I will always be sure to empty as much valuables as I can every chance I get (I have to think about my alts too).

I could go on with my "wonderful" characteristics, but if you're reading this I think you got the gist of it.

If you have had the unfortunate privilege to be in a raid with me or be in a guild with me, I am sure one or more of these aspects have been apparent to you.

However, if your group can handle/want something this annoying, give me a whisper or something in game. I will more than likely not read anything here until weeks after one would post something here. Or maybe I just read it and never respond. I do that on a lot of Malygos Forums. Trolling is allowed on my Malygos Forum Posts. I'm sure a "no trolling allowed" subtitle would prevent it from happening.

Note: I more than likely will not accept any offers until I raid with the potential group at least once and even then, I still probably will procrastinate to accept if it seemed like a suitable fit between everyone (I held off four months of persuasion from someone before going to the current guild). I am obviously looking for a raiding group at the start of MoP, so my ideal procrastination will not happen. However, I tend to be "that guy."
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
That post is a lot longer than I initially thought.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
My kind of mage.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Hey you may have some fun with the guys from Obscenity.
They finally decided to create a guild though I'm less than thrilled with the name. I would have preferred Frank n Friends or Wait for nerfs or Win by Attrition.

Fun group with a good group of guys. Still manages to clear Heroic DS 346 times a week and somehow not exhausted. Dat attrition... too strong. Plus you can listen to a few old guys hit on Corm as she sounds gorgeous as always. She doesn't do anal but not everyone is perfect. Can get a teeny bit awkward but hilarious nonetheless.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Cumi, it makes me a little sad to see one of the better mages I have played with stuck looking for a raid. You should post on the recruit forums and just say you want your transfer paid for. There are a ton guilds doing that and the fact that your level 90 should help with that. I might downplay all those amazing traits you bring to a raid though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]