resto shaman MOP

2 Blood Elf Paladin
how do you think rshammys are going to be on mop arenas ?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
HC
Back to normal placement
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Prolly the best healer still.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/12/2012 06:28 AMPosted by Brbbowflexin
Resto druids are going to replace resto shaman's now because of Symbiosis unless the nerf it some how.

Where does your evidence come from. Resto druid representation during cata was 0% for much of two seasons. Resto druids now rocket to first place well above the most overpowered healer in the history of the game (resto shamans) because they get 1 ability, that when paired with certain classes is actually completely useless?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Resto druid representation during cata was 0% for much of two seasons.

Yeah let's only look at the last 2-3 seasons, Resto Druids have always been bad and it's IMPOSSIBLE for them to ever be good because of what happened in Cata
Most retarded logic I have ever seen
It's like you're scared of Resto Druids being fotm and you're trying desperately to defend them from getting nerfed in every single thread you go into, rofl

Lmao, yea I try to look at the most recent seasons because..I don't know it makes SENSE.

Here is how it goes. Resto druids have zero representation during cata. Blizzard buffs Rdruids. People moan on forums that druids are strong now. I come in and say buffs are justified because druids had no representation during cata. Random warlock comes into thread and alludes to TBC opness like that has ANYTHING to do druids CURRENT position. Yea lets talk about how x class was op 3 years ago.

And seriously...a warlock? Have you PLAYED DEMO???? If anyone should be defending their class it should be you because nerf bat inc.

Edit: Not to mention this ENTIRE thread was about Cata---> MoP. Not TBC-----MoP. Like I don't even know where your statement comes from or how it proves anything. Just shows that you could never be a lawyer.
Edited by Obesecow on 9/12/2012 8:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/12/2012 08:25 AMPosted by Amathyqt
Lmao, yea I try to look at the most recent seasons because..I don't know it makes SENSE.

No, it really doesn't. Definitely not between expansions. At the least it definitely shouldn't root in some mentality of always being underrepresented because you're underrepresented once.
If that's the case then we should just keep buffing warriors right? I mean they were really only bad for one season but obviously it's impossible for them to succeed ever again in the game.

And seriously...a warlock?

It's impossible for me to play -any- other class. Nope. This is my only character. Yep.

Have you PLAYED DEMO????

No, it's boring.

this ENTIRE thread was about Cata---> MoP

This thread is about MoP. Cata is irrelevant. Past seasons are irrelevant. You'd be a !@#$ty lawyer, rofl.

Here lets put this entire argument aside because it is going nowhere. Let me ask you, What is YOUR evidence for druids being overpowered? Done already?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Let me ask you, What is YOUR evidence for druids being overpowered?

I never said they were going to be overpowered.
I just think it's silly how you go into every thread saying "OK YOU TROLLS RESTO DRUIDS ARE NEVER GOING TO BE MORE THAN AVERAGE"

Hmm, so I read my original post and can't seem to locate where I said that. That being the case, in addition to the fact that you have ZERO evidence for druids being any stronger than any other healer...I can't seem to wonder why on earth you are even in this thread.

Can't believe I just got trolled. 9/10
Edited by Obesecow on 9/12/2012 8:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Oh btw I went into the other thread, you know the one where you said "another resto druid."

CLEARLY you have extreme bias towards the spec. I am done with you, I knew you had an agenda.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Woahhh there Areos and Tekneek, troll much? My resto druid got to 2605 during Wotlk, my personal rating was only 2500 something I can't remember, but regardless I got the 2400+ achievement you can check my account.

Needless to say I know what I am talking about.

First, Tekneek. Where on earth did "Resto druid never stopped being good" come from? Let me remind you that there were periods during the last two seasons when there were ZERO resto druids in the top 100. I think you should swap "resto druid" out with "resto shaman" and your post might make more sense. Then you talk about utility. There was actually a post a while back, not that any dev needed to say it because every decent healer would admit it...but resto druids really don't bring any utility outside of cyclone which is another reason priests and shamans were ALWAYS preferred during cata.

Now I adress the second troll Areos. Buddy, I have played resto at 90, and you are right it is strong...but the strongest healer in pvp? Not by a longshot. Resto shamans and disc priests still take the cake when it comes to group utility and dealing with burst damage. I am going to assume you are basing your conclusion off of resto druids current position at 85. You want to know why they are so strong right now? Because healing is scaled for 90 and our health pools are going to more than TRIPLE in MoP. Our Hots at 85 right now act as burst healing to the point that there is no need to cast. I can attest to the fact that this completely changes at 90 and druids are close to the worst healer next to paladins.

So overall, I would appreciate if people stopped making comments on "resto druids op" Because that boat sailed at the end of TBC.

I want to know where you get this evidence from. Seems like you are biased towards saying "druids op." Whats the matter? Mad because resto druids don't roll over when a dps looks at them the wrong way??

Lets put this in perspective. There were moments during the last two seasons when resto druids had ZERO representation in the top 100. Thats right zip, zero, nada.

We got buffed...but that doesn't mean we are overpowered, it means we are "hopefully" on par with shamans and priests now.

The fact still remains though, outside of cyclone resto druids don't bring much. It is VERY likely that resto shamans and priests will be preferred simply because druids offer very little utility.

You are seriously retarded

Yea I said that resto shamans and priests offer more utility than druids and that druids are still in a worse spot than the other healers. Where did I say druids can never be overpowered, I said they aren't overpowered RIGHT NOW. And I am the retard?

Btw you still haven't answered my other question about your post in the other thread. You are biased against Rdruids and think they are overpowered and I want my evidence.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/12/2012 08:52 AMPosted by Eponine
good job amathy

BM hunter comes to make an appearance. I wonder what your goal could be? Maybe to detract attention away from your clear and blatant overpowerdness by putting the focus on another spec?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
BM hunter comes to make an appearance. I wonder what your goal could be? Maybe to detract attention away from your clear and blatant overpowerdness by putting the focus on another spec?

Is this guy serious?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]